Epilogue

5 years later

Roseanne brushed her hair, she was using her brush to make her newly made curls look less stiff. She studied her face in the meantime and felt pleased about her make-up. The guests would be arriving soon and she was excited to host yet another birthday party.

"You look stunning" Lisa entered the bathroom and hugged her from behind.

"So do you" Roseanne eyed her up and down, she could never get tired of seeing Lisa in a suit.

"Can't believe Lucy is turning thirteen" Lisa shook her head.

"She's a preteen, she's gonna hate us soon" Roseanne joked.

"Levi hasn't changed much, his voice got deeper"

"Well, he's not a girl. Remember all the teen hormones, it was a crazy ride"

"Don't remind me" Lisa thought about it and shrugged. "Should we see if Jisoo need some help downstairs?"

"Yeah!" Roseanne followed the brunette downstairs and they walked over to the kitchen.

"He's getting heavy!" Jisoo was talking about the two year old in her arms.

"He's adorable though" Lisa smiled at him.

"He sure is!" Jisoo smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"HELLO!" The front door opened and Clare and Mason walked into the hallway with bags filled with presents.

"Hey guys!" Roseanne, Lisa and Jisoo greeted them.

"So nice to see you!" Clare smiled widely at all of them.

"LUCY!" Roseanne yelled out for her daughter.

"WHAT?" She sounded annoyed, she was talking with her friends in the living room.

"Come say hello to your grandparents!"

"And look at this little fellow!" Mason chuckled at the boy in Jisoo's arms. "Can I hold him?"

"Of course!" Jisoo's arms were getting tired.

"What a handsome little man, I love the tie!" Mason chuckled and pointed at it to show Clare.

"Hey grandma, hey grandpa!" Lucy hugged them, she was wearing a light pink dress with her hair in a braid, she was starting to wear less colors these days. But every once in a while she put on something brighter.

"Hey!!" Haein walked inside from the terrace. "Me and the boys are preparing the burgers!"

"That's great!"

"MOMS!" Levi rushed inside, his voice cracked a little and it made him a bit shy. "Umm...can me and Jackson invite some friends from the team?"

"That's fine!" Lisa nodded approving.

"Awesome!"

They all gathered in the living room, people were arriving and Roseanne started to regret inviting everyones parents as well. They didn't know each other very well and it was a bit stiff atmosphere around them.

"I love your dress mom!" Roseanne smiled at Clare.

"You know, it's always a good conversation breaker to let people know my daughter designed my clothes"

"I hope you only tell them good things about me" Roseanne winked.

"Well your face is all over the malls, they usually knows who you are!" Clare chuckled. "It's so insane really"

"Stop it!" Roseanne still wasn't used to the fame, her face was used to promote a lot of clothes and it made it easier for people to recognize her. "Have you heard about Lisa's new position?"

"No, what now darling?" Clare smiled happily towards the brunette.

"Well, I'm the boss of my department now!" Lisa informed them. "To be fair I think I should've gotten this role years ago!"

"That's the spirit but congratulations!!" Clare cheered on her.

"Hey little fellow!" Lisa picked up the little boy that was wandering clueless around them. "What are you doing?" She looked at him and smiled.

"Oh god, I haven't even gotten the chance to say hello yet!" Clare looked at him with big eyes.

"Wanna say hello?" Lisa asked the boy knowing she wouldn't get an answer before she handed him over to Clare.

"Do you want more wine?" Roseanne looked at her wife.

"I'll go with you" Lisa put a hand on Roseanne's back and lead her to the kitchen. "There are so many people here that I don't know" She lowered her voice so only Roseanne could hear her.

"I didn't think everyone would show up honestly, it would be rude to only invite the people we like"

"I guess" Lisa held their glasses while Roseanne poured some red wine in both of them.

"At least we have each other" Roseanne smiled as she was done before she leaned in for a kiss.

"That's all we need" Lisa smiled back before she kissed her again.

"You guys still act like teenagers in love, do I really need to walk in on you guys making out all the time?" Jisoo sighed, she was holding the little boy again.

"To be fair, we thought we were alone" Roseanne shrugged.

"I found this little guy walking around alone, I thought he was with you guys"

"We left him with mom" Roseanne told her. "He's quick though"

"I know" Jisoo looked at him. "He's lucky he's cute"

"I want some cuddles"

"Let me see if he can walk over to you" Jisoo put him down to his feet and the boy looked at them all confused.

"Come here baby" Lisa waved with her arms and he smiled at her.

"He's thinking about it" Roseanne chuckled but the little boy turned around and started rushing towards some of his toys again.

"Hey!!" Lisa yelled for him.

"He's really quick!" Jisoo watched him go.

"LOUIS!" Lisa raised her voice a little louder and the little boy turned around with a goofy smile.

"Come back to your mommies!" Roseanne couldn't help but chuckle, this boy was so full of life and happiness.