20

Roseanne woke up with little fingers touching her cheek, it took her a second to realize that it wasn't Lisa because her arm was around her waist. Slowly, she opened her eyes and saw Lucy in her pink pajamas and with messy hair smiling at her.

"What are you doing awake hun?" Her voice was raspy.

"Because I woke up?" Lucy answered like it was a silly question.

"Of course" Roseanne smiled at her. 

"I want cuddles" Lucy crawled onto the bed and Roseanne had to move her body closer to Lisa's and she figured that probably woke her up. 

"Is there a monster in our bed?" Lisa's voice was sleepy as well, she had no idea what time it was but it must be early.

"RARW!" Lucy jumped up and tickled Lisa and the brunette chuckled as she dragged the little girl over Roseanne and tickled her back. "NO, mommie help!!" Lucy giggled.

"Hold her!!" Roseanne smiled as she attacked Lisa to her sides and the brunette twisted her body.

"Okay okay okay! You got me!" Lisa gave in. 

"High five" Lucy turned to Roseanne and they shared a high five. 

"Now I feel awake at least" Lisa stretched her body and Lucy managed to slip down in between them.

"Mommies?" She looked at them curious. 

"Yeah?" Roseanne caressed her head and tried to get her hair a little less messy.

"Why is Levi so angry?" 

"Oh...He's just a little confused I think" Lisa told her. "He's not used to me and mommie being friends"

"You're not friends" Lucy chuckled. "You're in love!" 

"Why would you think that?" Roseanne asked as she looked at Lisa with a smile on her face, the brunette returned it.

"You have always loved each other...even when you weren't together" Lucy explained. "I don't think Levi sees that yet...but I have always known"

"When we weren't together?" Roseanne was curious to hear Lucy's thoughts on this.

"Yes...when you and mom even had the smallest conversation she couldn't stop talking about you" She informed Roseanne. "And whenever you saw mom with Irene you changed your mood"

"Does that mean we are in love?" Lisa looked at her daughter.

"It was more but it's to much to talk about" Lucy thought about it. "You always stared at each other when the other person didn't look, you still cared about the other persons opinion..." She got a little lost but Roseanne was still impressed with her wording for such a young girl, her and Lisa really did raise them to have a big vocabulary.

"Interesting" Lisa nodded. "Would you mind if we did get back together?"

"Stupid question" Lucy shrugged. "But...mom you where holding mommie when I came in here...doesn't that mean you're already together?"

"Or very good friends" Roseanne tried.

"Can I watch TV?" Lucy's attention span wasn't always the best and the mom's laughed at her sudden change of subject.

"Yes sweetie" Roseanne chuckled. "Not too loud though, Levi is still sleeping!"

"Okay!" The girl jumped of the bed and almost tripped over her excitement and Lisa looked over at Roseanne.

"Can she stay this little forever?" She wondered as she moved her body close to the blonde again but this time she rested her head on Roseanne's chest.

"I wish that was possible" Roseanne sighed as she started playing with brown hair now instead. "Do you think Levi will talk to me today?"