18

Roseanne and Lisa spent the Sunday booking their tickets and packing, they had decided on a later flight so that the brunette would have time to prepare her trip. She was stressed, Roseanne could tell by the way she stressed around in the house and the constant question about everything.

After a rather hectic day Roseanne felt relived when they finally boarded the flight a few hours later and she felt pleased when she noticed how impressed Lisa was over the first class tickets. The brunette never got used to the luxury and it was something she had always adored about her.

"We made it" Roseanne pointed at their seats, she opened the small door that opened up to two comfortable chairs that could extend to a bed almost - there was a pretty decent screen in front of them and a little table between the seats.

"Sometimes I forget that you live this life" Lisa looked around. "I could live here"

"What's wrong with the house?" Roseanne smiled and sat down, she left the window seat for Lisa.

"I'm just glad we made it...god" Lisa breathed out.

"I'm just glad you didn't get a heart attack" 

"Shut up..." She chuckled.

"All that stressing can't be good."

"I wasn't that stressed...you however - I can't believe you survived without me - you planned to pack the last of your stuff ten minutes before the Uber arrived"

"I didn't have to...someone had already done it for me" Roseanne teased her.

"An hour before you even noticed" Lisa shook her head.

"You're a control freak just admit it" Roseanne took off her shoes.

"Maybe..." Lisa relaxed in her seat. "How long was this flight?"

"Two or three hours" Roseanne informed her, like the brunette didn't know already.

"Let's watch a movie then" She suggested. 

"Okay, what movie?" 

"I don't care..." Lisa shook her head. "But you're coming here" She moved in her seat so that Roseanne would fit next to her and the blonde smiled at her, she couldn't say no to that.

"Okay then..." She lied down next to Lisa and the cuddled up next to each other, the blonde didn't care about what movie they would watch either - just being in Lisa's arms was distracting enough to make the time go faster.

***

It was already Wednesday and Lisa was currently restless scrolling through her phone, she finished work hours ago and Roseanne was working late again. This is not really what she had imagined when they had talked about their trip here.

As she finally heard the door unlock she patiently waited for Roseanne to enter the living room, she could hear the blonde take of her coat and her shoes before the foot steps got closer.

"You're late again" Lisa looked at her disappointed.

"I know...I'm sorry" Roseanne sighed. "It's pretty hectic at the moment"

"Not here..." Lisa stood up and walked over to the kitchen, Roseanne followed her. "I'm bored and...lonely. It would be nice to have some company"

"The kids will be here in a few days..." Roseanne teased her but Lisa wasn't having it.

"I mean it Roseanne..." She wined. "What was the point of me going here if we can't even spend some time together?"

"The point is that you're here, I am here..." Roseanne walked behind the other girl and put her arms around her. "I will make it up to you"