16

Roseanne had just said goodbye to Jisoo early this morning, she was tired and went back to her bed immediately. She wasn't sure who she was fooling but this lifestyle she's been trying to keep up with was taking a toll on her. She wasn't in her 20's anymore and her body gladly protested against her current decisions.

Being in New York, with all these things happening around work made it easy to lose sight of reality. Especially when the kids were back home with Lisa and Jisoo had spent some time here.

She reached for her phone to watch over her story she posted yesterday, she had been informed to post during that event by the PR-team and she wanted to make sure it was alright. It looked okay to her until she got to the picture of Josh - shit?

At the moment she hadn't been thinking about it, he was their rising star at the moment and they had wanted to use her platform to tag him - to make her followers find him. People knew they had been a thing too, that brought attention and she was used to just go along with everything, she didn't mind helping new people in this business. She had been there too.

But this time she should've consider it a bit more, she knew for at fact that Lisa had seen that post and from her point of view it probably looked suspicious. God, she was such an idiot. Roseanne tapped her way on her phone to Lisa's number and called it.

"Hi" Lisa answered it quickly. 

"Hi" Roseanne bit her lip. "What are you doing?" 

"Still in bed..." Lisa was short. 

"Listen..." Roseanne took a deep breath. "I know you saw that post yesterday..." 

"I did" 

"It's not what it seems" She tried to remain calm. "It's work related but I realize I shouldn't have posted that" 

"Work related?" Lisa questioned her. 

"The team here in New York knows I have a platform and Josh is doing really well, they want more people to notice him. I didn't even know he was gonna be there"

"Did you hang out?" 

"Not really, we took that picture and talked for a few seconds and he introduced me to his new girlfriend" She was hoping that would calm Lisa down.

"Oh..." Lisa wasn't sure what to say. 

"Can I see you?" Roseanne carefully asked and to her her surprise she got the option to turn on her camera. "Hi" She repeated herself and studied Lisa, her hair was a little messier than usual and it looked like she just woken up.

"Hi..." 

"It's nice to see your face" Roseanne couldn't look away.

"Did you say new girlfriend?" Lisa wasn't ready to leave the subject yet.

"Yeah...a model as well" She informed her, she could tell Lisa doubted her and it broke her heart a little, when they were married she never second guessed her.

"Okay" Lisa nodded and it seemed like she was okay with the explanation. "I thought you were avoiding me?"

"I tried..." Roseanne smiled shyly. "I'm not sure it's working"

"You don't say?" Lisa raised an eyebrow meaning they were on a FaceTime call right now.

"I wanna see you" Roseanne wanted Lisa to understand that she was all that she was thinking about, there was no messing around with other people and now she really needed to step up.

"What do you mean?" 

"Just you and me...I can come to you or we can stay here in New York, mom can take the kids to see grandpa for a weekend"