Chapter Fourteen

Eddie woke to the feeling of his bed. It was warm, comfortable. Inviting. Wait. What was in his bed? He moved a little to find out but immediately stopped as he felt the dried stickiness rub up against his thigh. Yelping, he scrambled out of bed.

"Ah, good morning, Sleeping Beauty," Venom chuckled from the other side of the room. Eddie looked over at his roommate and saw Venom was on his phone, one massive hand behind his head, relaxing, a huge grin on his face.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Uh....y-yeah. You?"

"Well, after what happened last night....." Venom trailed off and smirked after looking at him in a peculiar manner. "You're naked, you know that, right?"

"What?!" Eddie glanced down at himself and then recoiled quickly once he saw that he was indeed entirely naked. "Oh, shit, sorry!"

"No worries, you were like that last night," Venom replied, sitting up and swinging his legs over the side of his bed as he watched Eddie quickly clothe himself. His smirk turned into a wide grin.

"Wasn't it fun , Eddie?" he growled. "You were making such cute sounds."

"Yeah, Uh, what exactly did we do last night?" Eddie asked, struggling to pull his rebellious pants up.

"Oh, don't you remember?" Venom chuckled. "We fucked."

Eddie seemed to have either lost control of his motor functions or else he was totally shook.

"Wh-what? No. We did? No, we couldn't have. Did we? We did that? Like, you and me? Like, we did that? We actually....did that?" he asked, eyes blown wide.

"I remember you specifically stating that you wanted it," Venom purred. "Besides, you enjoyed it, didn't you? Enjoyed having me inside of your tight little ass..."

Eddie went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and Venom followed, standing right outside the door.

"Uh..... I don't remember," he replied, picking up his toothbrush and spreading the mint toothpaste over the bristles.

"Hmm....you passed out when it was starting to get good, too," Venom mused. "Perhaps maybe a little demonstration to help you remember?" 

He slyly slipped a hand around Eddie's waist and pressed him against the counter firmly but gently.

Eddie giggled.

"No, no, I don't," he replied, wriggling a little. "I remember feeling your, Uh......"

"Dick?"

"Yeah. That. It was....inside me, right?"

Venom chuckled and leaned closer.

"Was it?" he mused in Eddie's ear. Eddie spit his toothpaste out into the sink and rinsed his mouth.

"I mean, it felt like it," he replied, setting his toothbrush down and going over to blow his nose on a towel. Stopping, he turned back to Venom. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Venom chuckled low and pleasantly.

"Oh, Eddie ," he said, shaking his head. "What you felt wasn't my dick."

"Huh? Wait, wait, then what was it?" Eddie asked, confused and a little nervous.

"My fingers, " Venom replied simply, holding up his right hand as proof and wiggling them in Eddie's face. "The fact you thought that my fingers were my dick was just hilarious."