Chapter Twenty-Six

Cletus was happy with how his picture had turned out so far. He had a rough sketch of it drawn already and was pleased with it. He didn't really know how to draw the alien's lower half as he didn't want to ask or knew about.

He blushed a little. He couldn't believe he was drawing alien porn. He would have laughed at himself if he had even thought about it before but ever since he'd met Carnage....things had gotten interesting.

He decided to work on Carnage first. He could finish filling in himself later. Right now he needed to get the symbiote done. He was quite used to drawing Carnage by now and it came almost naturally to him as he began to shade and fix the lighting in the picture.

He had drawn the other symbiotes as well, also their humans and his friend group. He was getting pretty famous on campus for being able to draw so well and by the end of February, students were asking to buy his pictures.

Maybe Carnage was right. Maybe he should be an artist and sell his work.

Speaking of Carnage....Cletus turned his attention back to his drawing. He started with the alien's face. He had such a handsome, attractive face, with those huge, white eyes. His large hands, those long fingers with those black claws. He wasn't as heavily muscled as Riot or Venom but he was buff in his own way. And that tongue...

Cletus shivered a little and unconsciously rubbed his nose where the alien had licked him a few weeks ago. It had been a surprise but he had liked it. That tip just brushing gently against him, warm and soft.

And those teeth. Too many teeth! But there was something about them that fascinated Cletus. Did they loose their teeth like sharks did? Or did they just stay with the same teeth all their life?

He was getting distracted again.

Squinting at his drawing, he focused on making Carnage's face appear predatory and impatient. That was normally how the alien looked at him. There was this deep look he always gave him whenever they looked at each other. It was kinda funny because the alien didn't have pupils. But Cletus could still decipher the meaning behind them.

He smiled a little as he began to work at the muscles and alien skin, shading where it was needed.

Soon done with his secret interest, he turned to draw himself. This is where he had his debate. What would his face look like if Carnage was fucking him? Would he be surprised? Would he be begging? He didn't know, he'd never done it before.

So he decided to go for both. A desperate, begging Cletus pinned underneath a dominant, drooling predator that was buried deep inside of him, head between those spread legs, fucking him with his tongue. That seemed natural. Well, at least he hoped it was.

Another hour passed before he heard the door open. Looking up, he saw it was Carnage. Learning from his past mistake, he picked up one paper that was almost finished (he had left it like that on purpose) and began working on that. He quietly slipped his other picture in his sketchbook and hoped Carnage hadn't noticed.

Glancing up at the symbiote, he saw Carnage was on his phone and hadn't looked up since entering.

He was safe.

"Hey," he greeted casually.

Carnage looked up, surprised. He smiled when he saw Cletus drawing.

"Hey," he replied and his phone was forgotten. "Drawing some more pictures, I see."

"Yup."

"I told you you'd get money for them," Carnags said as he came over to set his backpack down by his bed. "You have talent."