Chapter Nineteen

Christmas break came up quite rapidly. Eddie was glad exams were over and that he didn't need to stress about anything anymore. Well, at least for that year.

He had been majorly stressed the last month and Venom had taken that opportunity to help him study and also help him unwind. They would study for at least two to three hours and then take a break, sometimes Venom would just spoon and cuddle him or other times would engage in helping Eddie's entire system to relax, which meant fucking.

Sometimes if Eddie was too stressed, Venom would invite Carnage over to join in. Eddie didn't complain. It actually helped his stress levels wind down and helped him distract himself for a while.

There was one particular time when Eddie was getting a little too aggravated about saying he would be failing one of his exams and Venom called Carnage in. The level of stress Eddie was experiencing at the moment also depended on how extreme their sex would be.

And Eddie was stressed. So stressed in fact, he was getting angry. And Venom knew what to do to help.

Eddie soon found himself pinned down onto the bed, Carnage face-fucking him while Venom ate his ass out and jerked him off at the same time.

Once they were done with that, Venom decided he was going to switch some things up a bit. As soon as Carnage rolled off Eddie, the older symbiote pinned the red one down beside Eddie and then proceeded to fuck both of them at once, Eddie with his dick, Carnage with his fingers.

But now exams were over and the students were packing up to head back to their homes. Eddie was unsure of where he would go. He didn't want to go back home to be with his dad, that's for sure. His dad probably wouldn't even care if he didn't go back home anyway.

"Hey, I know this might be a last minute thing, but....I don't think I'm gonna go back home for break," Eddie said as he watched Venom packing his stuff. "So...I was just wondering if—"

"You don't need to ask," Venom smiled. "Already bought us tickets to get back to San Francisco."

"Oh." Eddie blushed, surprised. "Thanks."

"No problem."

The plane flight was simple. Eddie slept most of the way there and Venom was just content to sit there and listen to him breathe.

When they came to Venom's apartment, Eddie was becoming very shy.

"Uh...where should I put my stuff?" he wondered.

"Oh, you can put it in my room," Venom replied with a smile.

"Oh. Thanks."

"It's straight through the hall and on the left," Venom instructed.

"Got it."

Venom's room wasn't big but it was suitable. Eddie left his stuff in there and returned back out to the "living room" where Venom was working on heating up some food for them.

"Uh, so....what're we gonna do?" he asked a little timidly.

"Well, I was thinking about maybe staying here for the night," Venom hummed. "Maybe watch a movie, order some pizza, just chill and relax. Does that sound good?"

"Sounds good to me," Eddie grinned. He knew that Venom's idea of "relaxing" would be fucking.

Venom smirked slyly and took the food out of the refrigerator.

"You can help yourself to some food if you want," he said. "I don't mind."

"Oh. I'm not hungry, but I might get something later," Eddie smiled politely.