Chapter Eighteen

This is taking place while the other chapter is going on 😈

Carlton's breath was roughly forced out of his lungs as Riot easily man-handled him, eagerly dumping him on his bed.

"H-hey! Watch it!" he gasped as the large symbiote came up over top of him, drooling obscenely.

"I told you that we were going to do this tonight," Riot said with a grin.

"W-well, this is kinda new for me," Carlton said shakily. "I've never done this before."

"Ah, so you're a virgin?"

"Uh....."

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," Riot said consolingly as he softly slid a hand under Carlton's shirt and slipped it over Carlton's head, letting it drop to the floor.

"Uh, you sure we won't wake other people up if we do this, right?"

"They're doing it," Riot smirked, canting his head to the wall, indicating of the three on the other side. "We're fine."

"Uh, so what exactly are we gonna do? I don't know how this works....like, at all," the blushing, brown-skinned young adult muttered.

"Well, first we take off our clothes," Riot mused, eyes narrowing into amused slits. "Can't fuck if we have pants on."

"Yeah, Uh, about that....will it hurt?" Carlton wondered tentatively.

"Not if I prepare you first," came the soft rumble. "There's nothing to worry about, I'll take care of you. I would never do anything you don't want."

"Uh-Huh. What about you tickling me?"

"You think you're so smooth...." Riot whispered growlingly in his ear. That had Carlton suddering and he bit his lip in order to quiet himself.

Carlton blushed as Riot began to unbutton his pants and lifted his legs a little to help the symbiote out as he tugged them down. Soon he was bare naked in front of that huge form and felt just a little akward.

Riot purred and nuzzled Carlton's neck, letting his tongue flick against his jugular.

"So soft," he hummed as he slowly trailed one hand up and down Carlton's smooth torso. "I wonder what you taste like..."

"Well, it's not like I'm gonna go lick myself," Carlton replied with a little laugh.

Carlton gasped and shivered as that long tongue dragged up the side of his neck, across every sensitive area there. Riot chuckled darkly and placed a gentle kiss against his lips before carefully nipping his lower lip.

"I've been waiting to taste you for a while, kid," he growled. "Don't disappoint me."

Carlton nodded. He watched as Riot growled again and started to maneuver himself downwards. Riot grinned widely as Carlton's eyes widened in surprise as his gaping, drooling maw hovered over his dick.

"Want me to use my tongue or my hand?" he asked and then allowed his tongue to run up the entire length, making it twitch and stiffen. "It's your pick."

Carlton really wanted to feel that tongue on his dick but he was still a little nervous and unsure.

"Uh....hand," he concluded after a moment. Riot smiled and slid up back to hover over his face.

"As you wish."

Carlton gasped and his pupils widened as he felt that huge, strong hand curl around his member and started pumping it, softly, carefully.