Chapter Seventeen

"Oh, my word, I'm so tired," Carlton said with a yawn as he sat down at his desk in the school room.

"Hmm, and who's fault was that for taking a rediculously long nap?" Riot mused.

"It's not my fault! You were making it so hard to not fall sleep! And then you tickled me awake because you were going to be late for your work out."

"I told you I would if you made me late. And I was just holding you, that's all," Riot purred, grin widening. "Wasn't much. I didn't even try to be quiet for you." He smirked. "You're just easy to lull, that's why. You're a baby."

"What? I am not," Carlton mumbled into his arms, blushing.

"I agree," Carnage said, butting in for a moment as he passed by to sit down a few rows away.

"Hey, don't—" Carlton began, but Riot's voice overruled him.

"Haha, but you are. You didn't complain when I held you, did you? You just wanted cuddles, and for someone to hold you," Riot teased with a sinful smile.

Carlton could only sit there and try to breath normally.

"I could do this every night, Carlton," Riot growled softly. "Talk you to sleep. Could help you fall asleep faster..."

"Yeah and get an erection," Carnage giggled.

Riot chuckled when Carlton finally lifted his head from his arms and glared at Carnage.

"It's not like you've done anything special this week," he muttered.

"Oh, actually, I am," Carnage replied with a smirk. "And I'm going to have a better time than you or Riot ever will in your room."

"We do not—" Carlton began, blushing embarrassed, but Riot interrupted.

"What're you going to do?" he wondered curiously.

"Isn't it obvious?" Carnage glanced around the room before getting up and walking over. Leaning down, he whispered, "Venom asked me if he wanted me to go over tonight."

" What does that mean?" Riot wondered.

"There gonna be some noise, so I hope you two won't mind," the red symbiote said.

Carlton glanced at Riot, then at Carnage, then back at his boyfriend.

"Wait, what?" he asked.

"Are you three going to...?" Riot grinned. Carnage seemed to literally vibrate.

"Yup," he replied.

"Can I die, please?" Carlton blushed into his shirt.

"Aww, it's okay, Carlton, we will have just as much fun as they will," Riot assured him, patting his head.

Carlton couldn't respond as the teacher came into the classroom at that moment.

Carnage headed back to his seat, but not before saying,

"We should have a contest. See who's louder."

Riot chuckled.

"This guy," he grinned, shaking his head. "But we still will show him that we are better, won't we?"

"I mean, I can't exactly stop you," Carlton said.

"Is that you saying you want to?"

Riot grinned wider as Carlton only fidgeted in his seat and blushed harder.