Chapter Twenty-Four

Eddie woke up to find that Venom was already up and had just come through the door.

"Oh. Good morning," Eddie yawned. Venom smiled.

"Good morning," he said. "Y'know what day it is today, don't you?"

"Uh, what day it it?" Pulling out his phone, he looked at the date that popped up. "It's the fourteenth."

"Mm-hmm. What's the month?"

"Uh....February?"

"Does that ring any bells?" Venom smirked.

"Uh....I think my brain's not fully working yet, so you might have to help me."

Venom grinned as Eddie's sleepy face finally realized what he had said and pulled him towards himself.

"Happy Valentine's Day, baby," he said and then kissed him.

"Wait, it's Valentine's Day?" Eddie asked once Venom broke the kiss. "How did I not know this?"

"Maybe it's because you're too caught up in college," Venom replied and then set a box of chocolates on the desk near Eddie's bed. "Got some sweets for us, y'know. To celebrate."

"Oh, thanks."

"So....how is the most beautiful person in the world doing today?"

Eddie blushed.

"Oh, Uh....I don't know, V. How....how are you doing?"

"Well, since you asked...." Venom mused and then bent down and pressed his "lips" against Eddie's.

Eddie squeaked, surprised, but then giggled as Venom began to quickly escalate that kiss into something more passionate and even allowed his tongue to slip into Eddie's mouth for a moment.

When he finally pulled back, Eddie was glowing.

"Oh, so no cheesy note?" Eddie replied with a smile.

"Heh, the only cheesy note I'm giving you is this," Venom chuckled and then kissed him again.

Eddie giggled and tried to sit up furthur, but Venom wasn't having any of that. Not today. Climbing over him, he kept him in his bed and growled affectionately, lovingly pressing soft, wet kisses against Eddie's lips and face.

"So....this is your note?"

"Do you want me to stop?" Venom asked, teasingly beginning to back away.

"You're a peice of shit," Eddie muttered but he smiled.

"Hmm, you're just begging to be loved on today, aren't you?" Venom mused as he slipped Eddie's shirt off over his head and began attacking him with affection. "Just can't keep your pretty mouth shut, can you?"

Thrusting his tongue down Eddie's throat, Venom growled softly as Eddie returned the favor by sucking eagerly on it. He moved his hands so they were pinning his roommate's down and Eddie squeaked as Venom began to roughly fuck his throat.

He squeezed his eyes shut and just let Venom take care of him. He felt one of Venom's hands move down to start stroking his chest and shivered. Venom smirked and slowly, slowly moved his hand towards Eddie's nipples and pinched one.

Eddie screeched in surprise and Venom removed his tongue and immediately started dragging it across his neck.

"Oh, jeez, you're not playing around today, are you?" he wheezed as Venom moved his other hand down to start playing with Eddie's other nipple.