{CHAPTER 2}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

Y/N-
'Mom.....I swear that I'll be fine'

Mom-
'You should've called the police!'

Y/N-
'I know but it's not like he would've gotten locked up for long! He's got connections so he'd be roaming around again within the week'

Mom-
'You're making me worry'

Y/N-
'I'll be fine, mom'

Mom-
'Promise?'

Y/N-
'Promise'

Mom-
'Ok I trust you, tell me if anything else happens'

Y/N-
'I will'

I placed my phone inside of my pocket as I began speed walking into the direction of campus.

I was currently late, due to the fact that I had wanted to grab a cup of coffee before sitting through a three hour lecture.

Obviously, I hadn't expected for the coffee shop to be packed with people.

It was 9:02am on Monday morning so you'd think that people would ALSO be rushing to get to their respected jobs and such.

But I thought incorrectly.

I had hardly even paid any attention to where I was going and unfortunately, I ended up bumping into someone.

I nearly fell back before someone caught onto my arm "Thank y-" I cut myself off once I saw who it was "Well hello there, Y/N~"

I quickly yanked my hand away and tried walking past Hikaru but he simply grabbed my hand once more "Don't walk away from me when I'm speaking to you, have you learned nothing from our time together?" He questioned sternly and I froze "......"

My voice got caught in my throat as he used his free hand to force my head up "Stop playing hard to get" he said and I scowled "You're disregarding the restraining order! I'll call the p-" he cut me off "The police? I own them"

A feeling of inferiority washed over me and I suddenly felt 10 times smaller than the male standing in front of me.

"You know that you can't leave me" he continued "No one else will ever love you like I do" he said with a innocent smile and I tried yanking my hand away once again but to no avail "I've got to get to class!"