{CHAPTER 25}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

A/N PLEASE READ:
A lot of you guys probably haven't seen one of my recent tik toks yet, explaining that I want to make a MHA fanfic. Regardless, I need help deciding on a love interest. (Either Hitoshi Shinso or Katsuki Bakugou) If you're interested in hearing more about the "Description" then check out my tik tok account "ivbfanfics"! Anyways comment which of the two boys that you'd like to see as the potential love interest!!

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

'My night just keeps getting worse and worse'

To start things off.....I spilt my hot beverage all over my pants which resulted in me walking all the way back to the dormitories.

I still don't have a car because.....it's totaled.

I forgot to turn in an assignment for one of my classes and now my professor isn't letting me turn it in so my grades are very unsatisfactory right now.

Oh! And let's not forget about my current problem.

"You didn't come" Ryu stated as he stood in front of me, right outside of the dormitories.

I had just wanted to go back to the cafe so that I could grab something to eat and get a new drink before the streetlights went out but then Ryu had cut me off on the sidewalk.

I've done my best to avoid Ryu since he had asked me to show up at the park.....but it seems like my luck is plummeting to the ground today.

"Right...." I drifted off and he looked away. "I really wanted you to like me....." he drifted off and my eyes widened slightly "I......"

"I guess this is how Ami feels, huh?" he questioned quietly and my eyes snapped open. "What did you just say?" I questioned and he turned his focus back to me. "Well I'm assuming that I was correct about my analysis before.....and Ami has suddenly disappeared" he continued "Seems like you've got a record for this kind of thing" Oh?

"This kind of thing?"

"If you didn't like me then why'd you agree to hang out with me before?" he questioned and I scoffed "You said that it would just be as friends! I told you not to expect anything from that" I snapped back and his eyes widened slightly "....But I bet you'd go out with that other guy"

I clenched my jaw "Excuse me.....?"

"You know....the one that you were dressing like a slut for, the one that came inside of the dormitories with that ridiculous hair color" he continued "Having guys in the girls dormitories that don't even attend the community college.....is a big violation of the school rules, it's enough to get you thrown out if it's reported"