{CHAPTER 42}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~No One's POV~

Everyone eyed the pinkette as they sat amongst one another, they all had the same thoughts and questions swirling throughout their heads.

"Are you sober?"

Sanzu gave Kokonoi a blank stare. "What do you think?" He questioned and Kokonoi crossed his arms. "Well you don't have to be a smartass about it, I was just curious as to what changed"

Ran squinted his eyes "I know what changed.....my girl Y/N forgave his ass! Am I right or am I right?"

Sanzu's eyes darkened, "Your girl?"

Ran quickly put his hands up in defense. "Figuratively speaking, of course!"

"What's so special about that woman anyways.....?" Mikey questioned causing everyone's attention to turn towards him before turning towards Sanzu for his answer but the pinkette simply looked away while mumbling a small "dunno" in response.

"It's cause Y/N's great! She's a super great drinking partner and she's really good at playing uno, even though I was cheating! But don't let her know that, she looked like she was going to take my head off" Ran rambled on as Sanzu stared straight at him. ".....What?"

The color slowly drained from Ran's face when he saw Sanzu's expression. "Did I say Y/N? I meant Rindou"

Rindou scoffed "No you didn't"

Ran glared at his younger brother. "Thanks a fucking lot" he muttered bitterly and Rindou gave him a thumbs up. "No problem, brother"

Ran waved a dismissive hand at the pinkette. "We just had a little sleepover" That didn't sound any better.

The older Haitani cringed at his own words. "Did I say sleepover? I meant we got so drunk that we all eventually passed out- fuck....- Not like "black-out drunk".....more like-" Rindou cut his brothers rambling off. "Ran was trying to get the two of you back together so we went to Y/N's work when she was closing up and we took her to our house, then we proceeded to get drunk and play uno......the end"

Ran grinned "She slept in Rindou's bed! Wouldn't want her sleeping on the floor, pure comfort"

Sanzu's eye twitched "She slept with him?" He questioned while pointing towards Rindou causing the younger Haitani to quickly shake his head. "Don't bring me into this shit! I was passed out on the floor"

"Hey! I carried you to the couch"

Kokonoi gripped his temples "Can you three shut the fuck up for five goddamn minutes? I didn't bring you all here to talk about the girl!" He snapped as he tossed a folder onto the table. "We've got business to settle"