{CHAPTER 9}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~No One's POV~

*This Is Y/N.....Leave A Message*

Sanzu stared down at his phone with a blank expression while the other executives watched the pinkette with curious gazes in their eyes.

They were in the middle of a rather important meeting but they were lacking their other executives opinion due to something that had been distracting him.

Kakucho had decided to break the silence with the same question that everyone else seemed to have.

"Is something the matter?" Kakucho questioned but Sanzu didn't pay any attention to him, he simply continued staring at his phone while seemingly clicking on the girls contact name once more causing another set of 'rings' to be heard.

Kokonoi rolled his eyes "This is fucking ridiculous......" he muttered while gripping his temples before standing up and beckoning the Haitani's to follow him out of the meeting room.

All three of them had stood at the opposite end of the hall from where they previously were.

"I don't know what went down last week after those two left the damn club but I'm sick and tired of having a fucking zombie sitting amongst us" Kokonoi seethed and the Haitani's glanced at each other for a moment before sighing "So? If they got into a fight then that's something that they should settle by themselves"

Kokonoi chuckled dryly "Settle? Oh no.....he's called that girls phone at least 10 times in the past half n hour and she still hasn't responded so who knows how many other times he's called her without a response as well" he stated and Rindou sighed "Well what does that have to do with us?"

The white haired male crossed his arms "Mikey has already started to notice Sanzu's weird behavior and I don't want to deal with Mikey when he's irritated!" He snapped before slamming his fist into the wall besides him cause the Haitani's eyes to widen ever-so slightly "So both of you had better go and......BRING ME THAT GODDAMN WOMAN"

~Y/N's POV~

I stared down at my call log and rolled my eyes when I saw another missed call from Sanzu.

"Someone's annoyed" Ami spoke up and I glanced over at her with an irritated glance "Thanks a lot, Captain obvious" I muttered and she frowned "Whats the matter with you?"