{CHAPTER 8}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

PLEASE GO FOLLOW MY BACK-UP ACCOUNT ON TIKTOK CALLED ivbfanfics2.0

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

"This dress is so tight.....it's cutting off my air supply" I groaned and Ami grinned "That means it's working!" She chirped and I narrowed my eyes at her "I don't understand why I couldn't wear something as simple as sweatpants or jeans!"

Ami gasped "SWEATPANTS?! To a club? Are you insane?" Only Ami would ask three different questions in the same sentence.

I shrugged "I don't see any problem with it"

Ami rolled her eyes "You're going on a date with a total hottie! You've got to spice up your wardrobe" She said while digging through my closet and I raised a curious brow at her statement "This isn't a date"

She hummed "Ah so you agree with me about the wardrobe thing?" She questioned and I scoffed "I think that my attire is perfectly fine!"

I watched as Ami pulled out a pink and grey sweater before slowly turning to me with a disgusted look "We're going shopping after your date"

"It's not a date!"

"Whatever you say"

I rolled my eyes at her "I can't believe that I'm wearing this.....I can hardly breathe in it" I complained and she rolled her eyes "You look stunning!"

She's completely missing my point.

I sighed "Can you unzip this? I seriously can't go to a club like this"

She had me in a tight red dress that didn't even come close to my knees and to make matters even worse, it's AMI'S dress.

"You are not changing! He's going to be here any minute and I'll be damned if I let my bestfriend walk out of this dorm room with a pair of sweatpants on" she said while crossing her arms and I frowned "Sometimes I wonder why we're bestfriends"

Ami placed her hands on my shoulders and grinned "Trust me! You're going to be thanking me once you get laid by Mr Delinquent-" I cut her off "Please refrain from ever saying that again"

She chuckled "Sorry! I just love teasing you" she mused and I let out a loud sigh "Well you've wasted all of my time.....now move so that I can hurry up and change" I said while gently pushing her out of the way but she quickly grabbed onto my arms "No way!"

Oh but If I accidentally slam my elbow into her stomach then I'D be considered the bad guy.

"He's going to show up any second now! He's going to think that you look absolutely beautiful" she cooed and my shoulders slumped "Ami! We're just friends.....we don't like each other!"