{CHAPTER 38}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

Why are y'all all bashing the mother? she's literally just making sure that y/n isn't going to get hurt because she loves her💀

~~~~~~

~No One's POV~

A week and a half had passed by since Y/N was released from the hospital.

She continued working at the bar without contacting Bonten's number two, she decided to listen to her mother and give herself a break.

Which seemed to give the girl an opportunity to relax.

As for Bonten's number two.....well he succeeded in his mission to forget about what happened on that day.

"Geez he's slumped......completely wasted!" Rindou mused as Sanzu lazily hovered over the counter. "You guys are being too fucking noisy" he muttered as he grabbed a nearly-empty bottle of vodka. "I think that you should cut back on that-"

Sanzu held the bottle away from the brothers before chugging the rest of it. "Fuck off"

The older Haitani sent a glance towards his younger brother before looking over at Sanzu once again. "You're holding an empty alcohol bottle and I really don't want you to shatter it against my head right now because we've been having such an interesting week but uh.....isn't your girlfriend going to be a little worried about you and your whereabouts?"

Sanzu tossed the bottle behind him causing it to shatter against the hardwood floor. Ran cringed "Well the floor is better than my head, I guess"

Rindou sighed "All of this drinking isn't even fun anymore, it's just fucking depressing" he muttered as Sanzu grabbed another bottle of alcohol. "That's enough, Sanzu"

The pinkette turned to Ran. "If you don't want to drink anymore then get lost already, nobody's forcing you to stay here" he continued "I don't want to hear you running your goddamn mouth"

Ran looked over at the time and sighed "I'm going to call Y/N if you keep this shit up, seriously-"

*CRASH*

Ran's eyes widened as Sanzu slammed the alcohol bottle against the counter causing it to shatter, he immediately held the broken glass up to Ran. "Not another word"

Ran slowly raised his hands up in a defensive way. "Me and Rindou are leaving, so enjoy your little.....pity party" he said as he grabbed onto his jacket and Rindou followed along after him. "Yeah well, I didn't fucking want you two here anyways"