{CHAPTER 10}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

Manipulation is like an infectious disease but it's much more dangerous than any normal disease and that's because it can remain for a lifetime without physically killing you.

'Killing you mentally is a different story'

Gaslighting is a subtle form of manipulation and it's used to make someone question their own sanity and their perception of what's real or pure fantasy.

Do you know how dangerous someone with the ability to manipulate is? They're pure Chaos.

Hikaru is the definition of a professional pathological liar and manipulator.

I've suffered through years of mental drainage because of him, I had no way of knowing what was fiction or non-fiction.

Everything that he said had suddenly seemed real.

Someone that has never been manipulated before may say something along the lines of "I couldn't imagine ever believing that.....it obviously sounds like a lie!"  but you'll never truly know how convincing someone's words can be unless it's actually happening to you.

I'm surprised that I hadn't lost myself in that relationship, if I had stayed any longer then I might've.

If I didn't have Ami.....then I would've been done for.

Speaking of Ami-

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I slowly opened the door up after knocking a couple of times and I saw Ami sitting on her bed while staring up at me "You don't have to knock.....it's your room as well"

I took a deep breath and entered the dorm room "Ah so you went to get a smoothie.....I kind of figured" I said while pointing towards the smoothie on her bedside table and she shrugged "Hm" Ouch.

'I definitely deserve the cold shoulder'

"Listen Ami.....I'm really sorry about what I said to you and I didn't mean to snap at you when all you were trying to do was help" I apologized as she continued to stare down at her bedsheets.

I walked over to her and sat down besides her "I know that I'm not the best friend in the world but I'm trying.....I'm really sorry and you don't have to forgive me but I just want you to know that-" I was cut off by Ami wrapping her arms around me.