{CHAPTER 4}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

-

"Have you heard?"

"Are you sure?"

"He likes her?"

*Tap....Tap....Tap*

Rumors had always flooded around our school but one day, everything turned out to be true.

At least.....for me.

"You're Y/N! Right?" One of the more popular girls at school had ran up to me with a wide smile, she was in the grade above me so I was shocked that she had even known my name.

"Um yes.....that's correct"

I was 15 at the time and talking to an upperclassmen had felt so strange, it almost felt like everyone was watching me.

And they were.

"My friend has a huge crush on you! I think you'd really like him" She said happily and my heart began beating a bit faster "Um...."

"Ari! I told you that I'd ask her out by myself" A boys voice rang out and I looked over to see a tall upperclassmen walking over to us with a small smile.

I recognized him.

He was extremely wealthy so he was obviously well known around school.

His name was.....-

"Hey there" He spoke up and that's when I noticed that Ari was gone, it was just the two of us now. "Hi...." I drifted off, mentally cursing myself for being so socially awkward in a situation like this.

He sent me a charming smile "My name is Hikaru"

-

"What do you know about a male named Hikaru?"

The mere question had made me sick to my stomach "I don't know who you guys are talking a-" The white haired male cut me off "I don't like liars....perhaps you aren't comfortable enough to tell us" he said and I felt the hairs on my body beginning to rise as I watched him look around the room for a moment.

"Introduce yourselves"

'As if that'll be enough'