{CHAPTER 32}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

VIOLENCE WARNING!!!

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

A/N: I haven't updated in two weeks because I was busy and still am👍🏼

~~~~~~

~No One's POV~

*THUD*

A small thud echoed throughout a certain pink haired males ears as his coffee spilt over the concrete.

He stared inside of the passenger seat but he didn't see the H/C haired girl that was accompanying him.

"Sir.....are you alright?"

Sanzu's eye twitched slightly as he slowly turned to see a man standing a few feet away from him. "Are you okay?" he questioned once again and the pinkette clenched his jaw. "Did you see a girl leave this car?"

The man raised a brow "A girl? What did she look like?" he asked and Sanzu took a deep breath "She has H/L H/C hair and E/C eyes, her hair was messy and she was wearing casual clothing" he explained while making sure that his mask was on correctly.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I've seen her-" Sanzu didn't wait for the man to finish before quickly getting the gas that he had originally came for.

"I've seen her!" A new voice rang out and Sanzu's eyes snapped over to a woman. "She ran out of the car quite quickly" she said with a worried look on her face and Sanzu raised a brow. "Which direction did she go in?"

The woman pointed down the road. "That way! I think she turned left"

Sanzu finished filling his car with gas before getting inside and slamming the door shut. He gripped the steering wheel tightly as he put the car into drive.

He began speeding off as he went into the direction that the lady had pointed him in.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and began dialing the girls number but it went straight to voicemail, so he tried again.

And again......and again......an-

He slammed his phone down and huffed out in annoyance. "Fucking hell......"

~Flashback~

"You say and do all of these things, but I've still never said whether or not I actually reciprocate your feelings"

Sanzu didn't know why he suddenly said that.....maybe it was because he wanted to get a reaction out of her, he wasn't too sure.