{CHAPTER 3}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

'Ami was right.....there was a storm'

'Click'

*THUD*

*CRASH*

I gasped and shot up from my bed at the loud sounds echoing from outside.

Or.....was it coming from inside?

I repeatedly blinked my eyes in an attempt to adjust them to the darkness before climbing out of my bed and turning the lights on.

My eyes instantly shut at the bright light before slowly fluttering open once more "What the-!!!"

'The door was.....open?'

I felt a cold chill run down my spine before I quickly walked over to our rooms door and locked it "Ami-" I cut myself off when I realized that she was still out.

'Oh right....she won't be back until the morning'

I turned back around and froze when I saw something written in dark red paint, hovering over my bed.

'SUCH A PRETTY SLEEPER'

My eyes snapped wide open as I stared at the message and I quickly grabbed my phone, the time had read '3:47am'.

There was a text message from an unknown number, it was the exact same number that Hikaru had previously texted me on.

The text read:
'If you're lucky, then I'll forgive you'

I scoffed "Bastard....."

My mind began racing as I tried to comprehend the situation that I was currently in, I began looking through my phone to see if he had went through it and that's when I found several photos of myself.....sleeping.

"These were taken nearly 10 minutes ago....." I drifted off as I stared at the time frame in my camera roll.

'He was in here.....how could I have let this happen?'

I suddenly felt a strong wind entering my room causing my head to whip around towards the window above Ami's bed, it was open.

I quickly shut it and made sure to lock it before sitting back down on my bed.

While checking my surroundings once more, I managed to block Hikaru.