{CHAPTER 20}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

A little bit over a week had passed by since Ami kissed me and she hadn't returned to the dormitories, she hadn't shown up to any of her classes either.

She texted me and told me that she was extremely sorry for what happened. She also said that she would be staying with her aunt for a bit and that she would be completing her schoolwork online until she returns.

My throat had healed and my voice was back but it's not like I had anyone to talk to anyways so it didn't matter.

I hadn't felt like myself since Ami left.

I wasn't sleeping well.....and I hardly ate.

'I missed my bestfriend'

I had ignored everyone that has tried to communicate with me throughout the past week, even Sanzu.

The pinkette had called me a couple of times but I always hit decline. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone and i'd much rather stay away from people altogether.

I've also heard people knocking on the door but I managed to tune it all out.

I blamed myself for everything that happened.

'None of this is fair' I thought to myself as I turned on my side and stared over at Ami's empty bed. She didn't even bother coming back to get some of her belongings, so i'm assuming that she's just trying her best to avoid me.

I still couldn't believe that she had kissed me......maybe there was a way that I could've prevented this from occurring, there must've been so many signs that I had missed.

There's no way that this is the end of our friendship, I wouldn't be able to handle it if that were the case.

"I hate myself" I whispered quietly as I covered my face with the palms of my hands.

"Oh? Well isn't that just terribly depressing" A familiar voice rang out and I quickly sat up with horrified eyes. "Hikaru.....?"

~No One's POV~

The dimmed lights had created an eerily-calm atmosphere as Bonten's leader and it's executives sat around a large table while handing out their reports.

"I've obtained the location of a small-time gang that has been attempting to sabotage some of our men" Kakucho said as he flipped through a folder before continuing. "They don't seem like they're too much of a threat right now but it could be very bad for us if they start to expand"