{CHAPTER 21}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

My consciousness slowly came back to me as I began to hear the sound of voices echoing around me.

"What happened?" I heard a voice question from besides me but I opted on keeping my eyes closed until I knew what was happening.

'Did I pass out?'

"I'm not too sure but it seemed like she was in desperate need of rest"

I recognized these voices quite clearly.

"I'll take it from here" Sanzu's voice rang out and I instantly calmed down when I realized what was happening. 'I must've passed out while speaking with Kakucho and he ended up calling Sanzu'

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I looked over to see Sanzu scrolling through his phone. I realized that I was in my dorm room so Kakucho must've carried me back inside.

'At least they didn't take me to a hospital.....'

Now that I think about it.....Sanzu hadn't taken me to an actual hospital last week either.

I'm guessing that it's due to the fact that they're in a gang.....I'm sure that hospitals wouldn't be too keen on helping wanted criminals.

"Sanzu....." I drifted off and his eyes quickly darted towards my own. "What are you doing here?" I questioned quietly as I slowly sat up. "Kakucho called me" he said and I brought my knees up to my chest.

'I wonder if he's mad about me ignoring him'

"Oh" I said quietly before letting out a small sigh "I'm sorry" I apologized causing Sanzu to raise a brow "For?" he questioned and I looked away. "For not responding to your calls.....I've just been dealing with some things and I tried avoiding everyone"

"Hn"

"It seems to be an unhealthy habit of mine.....But I can't help it" I said as I turned my head to look at him again. "Forgive me?"

"Maybe" He said causing me to raise a brow "Maybe?" I repeated his answer in a questioning tone. "That's right" he said as he looked back down at his phone once again.

'I should've been expecting an answer like that'

"Fine....I deserve that" I continued "You don't have to stay here.....I'll be fine! I'm sorry that Kakucho called you over here" I said and he glanced over at me. "Are you kicking me out?"