{CHAPTER 13}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

The next day had arrived and I was finally finishing up with my last class for the day.

"Does your eye look any better?" Ami questioned quietly and I frowned "Does it look fine?" I questioned with a hint of sarcasm and she chuckled lightly "Nope! totally looks like someone threw a baseball straight into your eye"

I laughed "Oh shush......but yeah it feels a bit better, it's still sore and.....obviously bruised" I mumbled and she sighed "Yeah but at least the swelling has gone down a bit.....uh it's still going to look purplish for a while though"

I nodded "Yeah I'm aware-" I was cut off by the sound of another voice joining our conversation "I've been dying to ask you about your eye all day! what the hell happened to you?" Ryu questioned as he took the empty seat besides me.

I glanced over at Ami and watched as she stifled her laughter with the palm of her hand.

My gaze returned to Ryu and I let out a small sigh "Some guy hit me in the head with a baseball bat and completely damaged the front of my skull" I lied but it was obvious that my tone was laced with mischief "Are you serious?" I guess it wasn't obvious.

'This guy is seriously dense.....wouldn't I be in the fucking hospital if I cracked my skull open?'

"You're seriously dense" Why did those words leave my mouth?

Ryu's eyes widened slightly "Huh what do you mean?" he questioned and I gripped my temples "Nothing....I just fell and hit my eye against a hard surface in my dorm room" This was also a lie but it was the same lie that I told Ami so for now.....it's the truth.

"Oh shit! are you going to be ok?" he asked and I nodded "Yeah i'll be fine" Where did he even come from?

"Class dismissed!" My professor announced and the class quickly scurried out of the classroom as soon as his words registered.

Ami quickly pulled me out of the classroom while I desperately tried to adjust the strap on my bag "Ami! Hold on" I said but she continued to pull me along anyways "I want to go get something to eat before our classmates begin crowding the place"

'Well that's certainly a necessity'

I finished adjusted my strap and walked besides her "Ok so what's the plan for today?" I questioned and Ami thought for a moment "Well we're about to get something to eat.....and then we can go to the mall!" She gushed and I frowned "I seriously don't want to go to the mall with my face looking like this"