{CHAPTER 39}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

I had the worst hangover.

Ran fulfilled his promise and took me home as soon as he woke up, but that hadn't been until 1pm......which was also around the time that I had awoken.

My mother was worried sick after repeatedly calling and texting my phone but I told her that I got drunk with Ami. Which she believed because.....it's Ami.

Speaking of.....I haven't talked to Ami in a while.

I've been way too focused on other things.

"Are you sure that you're going to be able to make your shift tonight? You look like shit" My mother said and I slowly nodded "Thanks mom, that makes me feel wonderful"

"I'm just saying, you shouldn't go to work if you feel like crap" She said before placing a hand on-top of my head. "No one's going to mind" she said and I took a deep breath "Ok.....maybe I should rest a little more then"

"Ok! I'll call the bar for you" She said causing me to roll my eyes "Of course she'll say yes to you since you two are mega-besties" I said sarcastically and she grabbed onto my ear. "GO TO BED"

"Not so loud, mom!" I whined as she let go of my ear and I flopped down on my bed. "Well I have to head into work still so just sleep it off and pray that you feel better in the morning" she said before leaving my room.

I had to triple check to make sure that I don't text Sanzu in my drunken state, that would've been embarrassing and who knows what kind of stupid shit I would've told him.

I miss that idiot.

That pink haired idiot.

"I'm a mess....."

~No One's POV~

"I wasn't necessarily expecting a surprise meeting" Ran muttered bitterly as he stared at the other members in front of him, including Mikey.

Kokonoi hummed "I have a feeling that the two of you know exactly why Sanzu isn't here right now" He said as he pointed towards the empty seat across from him. "Care to explain?"

Ran shook his head "Not particularly"

Kakucho sighed "Sanzu didn't answer any of our calls or messages about this sudden meeting which is unlike him" He said and Rindou looked away. "I guess people change"