{CHAPTER 24}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

Go check out my tiktok account (ivbfanfics)

~~~~~~

~

~Y/N's POV~

"What the fuck.....are you wearing?"

I stared at Sanzu as I took in his appearance for the 7th time since he had walked into my hospital room.

The pinkette was wearing a black beanie.....as well as black sunglasses and a long trench coat, even though it was extremely hot outside. His hair was hardly visible due to the hat and he had a black mask on which covered his scars. "You look ridiculous" I mused as he sat down in a chair besides the hospital bed.

"You can't be here" I said quietly as I looked over at the time and it was around 1pm, which meant that my mother would be coming back any minute with some clothes for me to change into so that we could leave.

"Why?" he questioned and I sighed "Because my mom is going to be here soon and if she sees you here then she might get the wrong idea" I explained causing him to raise a brow "The wrong idea?"

"Well you know-.....you're a guy and my mother doesn't know you so-.....you know?"

Sanzu pulled his mask down to reveal his amused smirk. "No, I don't know" he said calmly and I rolled my eyes "Figure it out"

He took his beanie off and the sunglasses which allowed me to see his features clearly.

"Why are you here anyways? I thought that being seen at a hospital would be.....bad for you" I said and he raised a brow before motioning towards his clothing causing me to scoff "You and the other guys always think that your little disguises are so clever but you all just look like a bunch of costumed idiots"

My gaze drifted towards the window 'Perhaps.....I could ask him about where we stand now'

I wouldn't want to make a bigger fool of myself in the future-.....what if he goes out with another girl and claims that we were never together from the start? I'd be crushed but it would also be the truth.

'Unless he wants something more.....but what if he doesn't?'

I felt Sanzu tugging at the top of my hospital gown causing my eyes to widen slightly. "What are you doing-" I cut myself off as he pulled it down on one side and my eyes snapped towards a rather large-fading hickey on my shoulder.

Sanzu snickered as he placed his finger on it and I swatted his hand away before fixing the gown. 'Shit....that thing needs to hurry up and disappear'