{CHAPTER 34}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)
Sexual Content Ahead

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

"How do you feel?"

I shrugged "The same.....more or less" I said as I walked inside of the bedroom that I had grown up in. "Thanks for not making my room into some kind of......office? Or something" I mused and my mother laughed "I'm just so glad that you've completed community college! And with flying colors if I might add"

I awkwardly rubbed the back of my head. "I'm still not sure how I managed to pull that off"

My mother clapped her hands together which immediately caught my attention. "Before I forget! My friend called back about the position at the bar and she would love to have you, no interview needed but you do need to sign a bunch of paperwork as a new hire" she explained causing me to smile "Sounds good!"

School had ended and I got my associates degree, which meant that I also moved out of the dormitories and now all of my things were inside of my old room.

"When does she want me to start filling it out?"

"Next week! She said that you can start working on Thursday, she'll train you" She stated before walking out of my room and I followed along after her.

"Are you heading out?"

"Yes I am! I've got some last minute work that I've got to catch up on" My mother stated as she began grabbing her bag, along with her keys.

I sighed "Well I guess that means that I'm on my own" I mumbled and she rolled her eyes "Don't be silly! Ask Ami to hang out or your boyfriend" she mused before walking over to the front door. "I don't particularly want to hang out with Haru......"

She whipped her head around to face me. "What the hell do you mean?"

I sighed "I think we've been having some problems lately, and I'm not really sure how to fix things" I said causing her to frown "What kind of problems?"

"It just seems like somethings on his mind, he zones out a lot whenever we're together and sometimes it feels like he doesn't actually enjoy being around me as much as I enjoy being around him" I continued "Do you know what I mean?"

My mother sighed "There's always going to be ups and downs in a relationship! The only thing that's going to help you guys through this is communication, you guys have to sort your issues out"

I slowly nodded ".....Communicate?"

"That's right!" That's impossible.