{CHAPTER 37}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~No One's POV~

M/N paced around the hospitals waiting room as she waited for any news involving her daughter, she had been there for nearly two hours and had received no information regarding Y/N's condition.

She stopped pacing and slowly turned her head to look over at the pink haired male, she wanted to say something but she had been ignored in the past and didn't particularly feel like going through that again.

But alas, she walked up to him and sat down besides him.

He had a black mask covering the lower half of his face and his hair was tied back, he simply stared at the ground while leaning forward in his chair.

"I need you to tell me what happened......why was Y/N throwing up blood?" M/N questioned quietly as she placed a hand on the pinkette's shoulder but he still didn't make a move. "If you have information that could help the doctors save my daughters life then please share it with me!"

Sanzu was trying his hardest to tune her out, he was trying to clear his head so that he could think properly but all he could pay attention to was the sound of M/N's shoes tapping against the ground as she paced back and forth.

"Please!" She begged and he sighed "I don't know"

"You don't know? You were the only one there!"

He didn't respond.

M/N placed her hands over her face. "Is she going to die.....?" she questioned quietly and Sanzu stiffened up. "I don't know what I'd do if Y/N died.....my own daughter? That's not fair......"

Tears began streaming down M/N's face as she thought about the possibility that Y/N may not have survived.

Until-

"Excuse me?"

M/N and Sanzu's eyes snapped towards a nurse standing by the waiting rooms entrance. "Are you.....Ms L/N?" she questioned and M/N quickly nodded as she got up and walked over to her. "Please tell me that my daughter is alright!"

Sanzu stood up as well and remained a couple of feet behind M/N. The nurse slowly glanced back at the pinkette before returning her gaze to M/N. "Is the man standing behind you apart of your immediate family in some way? I'm only allowed to bring in siblings or-"

M/N cut her off "They're....uh married, he's Y/N's husband"

Sanzu's eyes widened slightly as he stared at M/N but she didn't look back at him. "Very well, please follow me while I explain your daughters condition"