seven

We spent most of the day over at Devin's parents house. I introduced them to Colby and they seemed interested in him.

Throughout the day, Devin's dad, Mark, kept making conversation with him.

Since I already had a guest bed and a nightstand, she was bringing her clothes and room decor.

We're going to be going to Ikea tomorrow so we could find some stuff for her room.

She was going to find a job too so she could help me pay rent. I tell her how it's fine for the first month but she wanted to help.

"I think Mark has a man crush on you." I laugh as I drive us back to my apartment.

He dropped his phone and looked over at me. "You noticed that too?" He asked as I laughed.

"How could I not? The man wouldn't stop talking to you." I tease him a little.

He started smirking and rose his eyebrows toward me. "You're jealous aren't you?" He asked as I snorted with laughter.

"No offense, but why would I be jealous?" I ask even though I know what he's hinting at.

"Playing hard to get I see." I just roll my eyes as I continue to drive. We make jokes to each other the whole drive back to the apartment.

I'm honestly happy that Colby could make it today. He literally could've done something else but he still did it.

It shows how good of a person he is. When we get to the building, Devin pulls up next to us.

"What's up bitches!" She yells when she gets out of the car. I'm honestly happy she's finally moving in.

We've been talking about it for a while. Colby helps us take the bags of clothes and decor up to the apartment.

Lemme say, I'm out of breath from all the up and down. But once we we're finally upstairs, I laid on the bed.

Colby joined me as Devin started sorting out her clothing. "I need to work out, like goddamn." I say to no one in particular.

"I've tried to get you to play soccer with me." Devin told me in a playful tone. I just make a gross face while I look up at the ceiling.

"That's too much running for me, sorry pal." Colby chuckled next to me.

"If you're serious about working out, you can always join me." I turn my head over to look.

Our faces were actually super close to each other. It made my heart race a little cause I wasn't expecting it.

"You serious?" I ask with my eyebrow raised. "As a heart attack." I might have to take his offer up.

Colby hangs out with us for a while but he ended up leaving.

He did say he would come over tomorrow morning to come with us to Ikea.

I hang out with Devin for a little bit and we both end up falling asleep. We both woke up at nine the next morning and started getting ready.

I put on a thrasher t-shirt, a jean jacket, and black skinny jeans with holes in the knees.

I keep my hair and face natural so when I'm done, Devin was still getting ready.

She had on leggings with a band shirt with a flannel over it. We hung out in her room while we wait for Colby.

As we waited, my phone started ringing. I answer it and put it on speaker knowing it was Colby.

"Hey, loser." I tease. I could feel him roll his eyes over the phone. "I had a quick question." He spoke.

"Shoot." I wait for him to say something. "Both Sam and Kat said they wanted to come too, is that okay?" He asked.

I want Devin to meet them both knowing that now she's living with me she'll hang out with them more.

I look over at Devin, making sure it's okay with her. She nodded her head as she smiled a little bit.

"Yeah, that's fine. I can't wait to see Kat." I joke with him. "Whatever. I'll see you later." He hangs up as I look at her.

We make conversation while we wait. When Colby texted me that they were here we left the apartment.

They were sitting outside in the car waiting for us. Sam and Kat were sitting in the front so we climbed into the back.

I got in the middle while Devin and Colby are in between me. Devin introduced herself to Sam and Kat as he pulled out.

"So, what are we looking for today?" Sam asked while looking us. "A bookshelf and a dresser." She explained.

Hopefully if we find a dresser, we can fit it in the car. We get to Ikea and start walking around, looking at everything.

I could tell everyone was enjoying themselves. Devin and I found some wine glasses so we picked them up.

"I can drink chocolate milk out of these." Devin jokes knowing we're not twenty one.

"Let's lock arms like we're married." I tell her as she looked at me strangely.

She was hesitant at first, but she linked arms. "Really? Why do you act like we ain't girls?" I ask making Kat laugh.

"Oh yeah, you're right sorry." She tried to apologize "No, that ship has sailed buddy." I sit the cup back down.

"You disrespect me and you're cut off." She knows that I'm joking but everyone is watching in amusement.

"If I kiss you, will it make it better?" She asked catching up to me.

We both started walking to the bedroom area. "If you make out with me, then maybe." I tell her.

She shook her head and walked in another direction. "Nope. You're cut off." She shook her head.

I tried to contain my laughter but I couldn't. We all started laughing in the middle of Ikea.

We all walked to the bedroom area and looked around. Colby and Kat started looking around while Sam came over to me.

"I'm really happy you and Kat got to come." I make conversation with him.

He just looks down at me. "Yeah, me too. I can see Kat and Devin are enjoying themselves." I look over towards them.

They were looking at something and laughing. It made my heart feel full when I saw them laughing.

Colby looked at us and pouted. "They bullying you?" I tease as he nodded.

I just laughed a little and looked back at Sam. Hanging out with them at Ikea was really fun.

Once we found everything, we made jokes and everything with each other.

We piled everything into the car and drove back to the apartment. The three said they were down to help us set everything up.

We had music playing on a speaker so I was playing dj. When I turned on Jack Harlow, she got excited and started rapping along.

"We need to hang out more. That was fun." Devin admitted when we finished. We all agreed with her.

"Yes! And we can invite Stas!" I pointed to Kat in agreement. I then get an idea in my head.

"Maybe if you guys are down, sometime in the next few days, we can have everyone over and have a little game night."

I think it'll be fun. They can bring drinks over if they want and we can play Mario Kart or something.

"Oh hell yeah. I'm down." Colby agreed. I leaned over and gave him a perfect high five.

I thought he would've leaned away but he stayed close to me, our arms barely touching.

Everyone agreed so I told them I was going to make the group chat.

I was going to add Crawford so he could come too if he wanted to.

I was honestly excited for this little get together. Devin will get to meet Stas and we can all be together.

Hopefully Crawford says he'll come cause then all of my closest friends can be together.

Excited was an understatement.