twenty-eight

Colby and I were currently in his backyard, hanging out. It was a nice night out so we were trying to enjoy it.

It's been a week and a half since they've filmed for Hell Week and they're taking a small break.

They're gonna start editing in the beginning in October, so we have a full month.

"So, we were thinking of having a cookout tomorrow night for Labor day. Did you want to invite Crawford?" Colby asked making conversation.

I sit my phone down and look at him. "Yeah, of course. Who's all coming?" I asked curiously.

He thinks about it for a moment. "The core four, you, Devin, Crawford if he wants, and some girl the girls met." He lists off.

I furrow my eyebrows towards him. "What girl?" I question. I could tell he was thinking about it.

I didn't know they met another girl. "I don't know, I think her names Jennifer." I wonder why they haven't said anything to me.

I just shrug and agree to text Crawford knowing he'd want to get out of his house.

Him and Nezzaa are slowly becoming better. I just hope they can get out of this phase.

Colby and I hang out for the rest of the night but I end up going home. I stream for a little bit and once I'm done with that I head off to bed.

Devin said she was cool to go so I'm excited to get the group together again. I feel like we haven't hung out in a long ass time.

Not since Colby and I went to England. The next morning, Devin and I hung out at the apartment.

We talked and gossiped about our friend group. I felt like the two of us haven't had alone time recently so I'm happy to get this time.

We started getting ready for the cookout whenever Crawford showed up. "I brought White Claws for Colby." He announced when he walked in.

I had on black skinny jeans and a band t-shirt. It's simple but I like the fit. Crawford walked into my room with his white claws.

I was straightening my hair so I look over towards him. "So who's all going to be there?" He asked while making himself at home.

"Everyone including someone Stas and Kat met named Jennifer." He furrowed his eyebrows towards me.

I could tell he was confused by the look on his face. "I didn't know about it either." I shrug towards him.

I finish getting ready as Devin walked in. "You two ready?" She asked as we nodded our heads.

Crawford offered to drive so we all got into his car. We blast music the whole ride over to the boys house.

Even though Jennifer is going to be there, I was excited to be seeing the friend group again.

When I pulled in, the only car I could see was Kats, which is good.

We get out of the car and heard talking from the back so we followed the noise.

"Come here, Colby!" I heard Kat yell when we reached the backyard. I look to see Kat chasing Colby with a water balloon.

"What the fuck?" Crawford asked laughing a little at the sight of the two.

Colby looked over as he was running and tripped over his foot causing him to fall.

The four of us started laughing loudly. "What the fuck?" He asked while looking at us. Sam walked out the house and looked at Colby.

He just shook it off while walking to the grill. I went over and helped Colby off the ground.

"How did the ground taste?" I ask him. He flipped me off as he walked away from me.