epilogue

"And now introducing for the first time, Mr and Mrs Brock!" Colby and I walk into the venue, hand in hand.

I can't believe we're married now. It's beem four years since Colby and I got back together.

After we got back together, we never split back up. After three and a half years of being together, Colby proposed.

I was honestly shocked, but I couldn't be happier. We decided to have our wedding in Colorado.

Both of our parents and families could make it so I couldn't be more grateful for it.

All of our closest friends got to come too so I couldn't be more grateful.

Sam and Kat got married a year before us. Stas ended up finding a guy and he's super sweet.

Devin graduated college and she has her dream job of being a dietitian. She loves it so much, like I knew she would.

Crawford is doing amazing. The two of us still stream on twitch, even though we're probably too old.

We don't care though, we love streaming. We haven't heard from Brynn for years so I'm super thankful for that.

I'm just happy to have an amazing friend group. As we walked out the dance floor, everyone cheered for us.

I'm smiling so hard at the moment. Everyone stands in a circle so they can watch us dance.

Colby pulls me close to him as I wrap my arms around his neck as the song starts playing.

The song we chose was A Thousand Years by Christina Perri featuring Steve Kazee.

We chose the extended edition because we like that one better.

When Steve's part comes up, he sings it quietly in my ear. This was a beautiful moment.

If you told me when I was twenty, before I met Colby, that I was going to be marrying him four years later, I wouldn't have believed it.

I would've laughed in your face. I mean, four years ago, he was someone behind a screen I had a crush on.

And now I have his last name. The world works in mysterious ways. I was in tears when the song was finished.

Not because I was sad, but because I was happy to have this moment with him.

The whole wedding reception went amazing. I danced with my dad, my friends, and drank.

Everyone had a good time with each other. I even saw Devin flirting with one of Colby's friends.

When the reception started dying down, they were all going to tell us bye.

We have an eight hour flight to Bora Bora. Everyone cheered for us as we ran to the towncar.

Before getting in, we could say bye to family and close friends. Crawford came over to me.

"You're going to be careful, right?" Even though I'm married now, he's still protective over me.

I just give him a small smile while nodding. "Of course, Crawfish." He scrunched his nose towards me.

It felt like just yesterday we were meeting in Canada for the first time, runninng around and making vines.

Now look at us, two adults, one married and the other engaged. I'm so happy he got to come, but I knew he would've came.

I said bye to everyone and got into the car with Colby. I was so happy to be getting this honeymoon with Colby.

I looked over so I could look at his face. He'll always be good looking to me.

"Forever?" I asked bringing my pinky up. He looked at me with a smile on his face. He interlocked our pinkies together.

"Forever."

the end