ten

"Crawford, you ready to get this dub?" I ask while we start the game. Since Sam, Colby, Stas, and Kat are gone, I'm on Twitch.

It'll keep me busy and not worrying about the four of them. Knowing they were at the Lizzie Borden house right now, I was nervous.

I'm nervous about something happening to them. It's different watching them as a fan than actually knowing them.

I told Colby to keep me updated throughout the night and he said he would.

"Yeah, we're going to Tilted." He joked with me. He knows I hate landing in Tilted.

"No we're not." I laugh towards him. I started doing a dance while we wait.

"You only don't like landing there cause you're shit." He talks shit to me.

I drop my jaw as I look at my camera. I just shake my head knowing he tried to say that.

"I carry you half the time!" I defend myself. As I defended myself, Devin came in.

She hung out with me and watched Crawford and I play. We played for a couple of hours, getting at least one dub.

After streaming for a couple hours, I check my phone. I had a couple messages from Colby telling me that shits already happening.

I ask Crawford if he wanted to come over but he's having a date night with Nezza.

I go into Devin's room and lay on her bed. "You okay?" She asked laughing a little bit.

"I'm bored! Almost everyone's busy!" I groan into her pillow. "Well, damn." She faked being hurt.

I turn my head over to look at her. "Do you wanna do something?" I ask hopeful that she would say yes.

"Like what?" She asked curious. I laid there for a minute, trying to think of something we could do at nine pm.

I then get an idea in my head. "You wanna go to Suicide Bridge and talk to ghosties?" She instantly shook her head.

"Nope, I don't want to get possessed." I explain how I don't either, but if we're safe about it, we'll be fine.

She made me promise that we'll be safe and I promised we would. The closest place to get a Ouija Board is Target so we headed out.

We got it at Target, she makes me buy the Ouija board, so I do. We head to Suicide Bridge so we can play it.

We park the car when we get there and head to bridge. I carried the board while we walk around.

"This place freaks me out at night." Devin spoke up. I'll have to agree with her.

Even though the street lights are on, it has a creepy atmosphere. After looking at what we can, I looked at her and sighed.

"You ready?" She nodded so I took it out of the box. We sit down on the sidewalk, putting the plainchant on the board.

"Just remember to say goodbye before taking your fingers off the plainchant." She nods her head.

We place two fingers on it and make three circles. "Hi, my names Vanessa and this my friend, Devin." I introduce us.

"Is there someone here that wants to speak to us?" I speak out into the void.

The plainchant moves causing me to look at Devin. "You're not doing this are you?" I ask a little scared.

"No, I thought you were." I look back at the board to see it went to yes.

My heart was pounding in my chest. "How old were you when you passed?" Devin asked.

It went to the numbers two and zero. They were the same age as me now.

"That's so sad, why did you die?" I ask as it started moving. Eventually it spelt out lonely.

I looked at Devin and I could tell she felt sad too. Before we could ask anything, I could've sworn I heard something behind me.

I looked but there was no one there. I shrug it off and look back at the board.

"Do you regret what you did?" It almost instantly went to no. That's so sad to think about.

I look at Devin to see she's looking at something. "Do you see that?" She asked staring at it.

After looking, I actually do see it too. It looked like a six foot tall shadow.

"Please tell me I'm not hallucinating it." She speaks. I shake my head while looking at it.

"You're not cause I see it too." I tell her. As we're looking at it, I see it coming towards us.

She sees it too, so we say goodbye. I grab the board and we start to speed walking to the car.

As we speed walked to the car, we heard something hit the metal fence.

We started running to car out of fear. I knew I felt something off about this place.

I don't know how the four is doing it right now. We both got into the car and started driving.

The whole car ride back, we were trying to see what that could've been.

"That was probably the craziest thing I've ever done." Devin laughed once we had calmed down.

"Crazier than anything you've done in college?" I ask her. She nodded her head yes.

We went back to the apartment and stayed there for the rest of the night.

Colby had told me that they got a lot of good footage for the video. That made me happy for him honestly.

I honestly couldn't wait to see it. The next couple days are pretty chill. I hang out with Devin and Crawford, streaming or watching movies.

I was currently cleaning my apartment when I heard my front door open.

I look to see it was Colby walking in. These past couple days without being able to see him have been weird.

A big ass smile grew on both of our faces. "I didn't know you were coming." I tell him while walking over to him.

I opened my arms so I could hug him. He engulfed me into his arms, smelling his cologne.

"I wanted to surprise you. I've missed you, Nessa." I smiled into his chest.

I pull away so I can look into his ocean blue eyes. "You were gone for two and a half days." I remind him.

"I think you're attached." I joke with him. He made a sound with his mouth and looked away from me.

"You wish." He teased as I lightly laughed. I softened up as I look at him. I could tell he was tired.

His dark circles under eyes were more prominent than usual. "How did Conjuring house go?" I ask.

We didn't talk much last night. "It was honestly terrifying. I can't wait for you to see it." He thought about it.

"I can't wait to see it. It'll be amazing, only cause Stas and Kat will be in it." I tease him again.

He gives me a look which makes me grin. "Damn, I might as well leave." He joked with me.

I frown and shake my head. "I'll stop." I half lie. I'll stop, for right now. Even though he just got off his flight, he still wanted to hang out.

I'm really happy Colby and I are friends. He's a really cool dude and easy to talk to.

There's honestly no dull moments with him, even when he's tired.

I'm happy he's in my life.