eighteen

Ever since our first date and kiss, Colby and I have been inseparable. It's been a week and a half and we've been together every day.

We haven't put any labels on anything but we're for sure in the honeymoon stage.

I was currently at my apartment, playing fortnite with Crawford. "There's a person on our left." I tell him.

We've been streaming for the past couple of hours and we're getting close to winning.

There's ten people left, including us. I hear gunshots so I go to see Crawford shooting someone.

I pull out my shotgun and knock them down. I shoot the other teammate, killing them both.

"Let's fucking go." I say concentrated. As I played and got my health back up, I could see something walk into my room.

I glance to see it was Colby with Chic-fil-a. I instantly smiled when he gave me my drink.

"How's the game?" He asked as I quickly took a sip. "Good, we might win." I tell him.

He sits on my bed so he could sort out the food. I bring my sniper out since we were up on a hill.

I saw people so I put the danger mark up and started sniping them. We played for a few minutes and we end up winning.

I leaned back with a smile on my face, happy that we ended it with a win.

I tell Crawford bye and hop off the stream. Once it ended, I turned to look at Colby.

"Thanks for the food, Colbs." I grab my cup and head over to the bed.

I sit next to him and start eating. "Anything for you. I heard you were hungry on your stream so I figured I could bring food." He smiled.

He's so fucking sweet. We sat there for a moment, and ate our food. "You got any plans tomorrow?" He asked.

"I don't think anything, what were you thinking?" I ask him. He sipped on his drink before answering.

"A few of us were thinking about going to the beach. You wanna come?" I honestly think it'll be fun.

"If I'm seeing you shirtless, then hell yeah I'm coming." I flirted with him.

His face redden towards me as he shook his head. "You're such a flirt." He scrunched his nose towards me.

"You secretly like it though." He smiled towards me as he lightly leaned forward.

I thought he was going to kiss me, but he stopped several inches in front of me.

"I really do." He rasped. He leaned in closer and gently placed his lips onto mine.

I could get used to kissing him. He pulled away so we could finish our food.

We spent the night watching movies and making our own little commentary about it.

It was honestly a really good night spending it here with Colby. He ended up sleeping over, which I loved.

The next morning we woke up and started looking for stuff to the beach.

He had already brought his swim trunks so he went down to his car to grab them. As he was grabbing them, I was changing in my room.

I had on an orange bikini, the top being strapless and the bottoms being high wasted. It brought out my dark skin, which I love.

As I was putting my hair in a messy bun, Colby walked in, wearing his swimming trunks.

He noticed I was in my bikini and looked at me up and down. "You're drooling over there, Brock." I laugh.

I could see him swallow deeply. "You're beautiful." My face turned red at the compliment.

I just scrunched my nose towards him. I grab a pair of jean shorts and put them on.

I grab a flannel and put it on, not buttoning it up. Colby helps me with making sure we have everything before leaving.

Devin wanted to come with us but with soccer season coming up, she's with her team all day practicing.

It sucks she goes back to school soon. Luckily, she said she'll be able to live with me during school since we're not too far away.

Colby and I grab everything and head out. I said I could drive so we both got into my car.

I rolled the windows down since it was going to be a good day. We had music blasting while I drove.

I had one hand on the steering wheel, one interlaced with Colby's hand. Not everyone could make it out which makes me sad.

Devin has plans with her soccer team while Crawford is out with Nezza. Other than those two, it should be the core four plus me.

I was honestly happy that Stas and Kat will be there so I can have some girl time with them.

We drive to Malibu beach, where we said we'll meet them at and get out once I parked.

I parked right next to Sam, Kat, and Stas as they were grabbing their things from the trunk.

"Finally, you two show up." Stas teases as we climb out of the car. I just roll my eyes as I grab my bag.

We all head down to the beach to try to find a spot. Since it was the weekend and a hot, sunny day, there were a lot of people here.

Big group of friends, couples, families, and people alone with their dogs. We find a spot and lay all of our stuff out.

We had a few beach chairs with an umbrella. We had a tarp to put on the sand so we could lay out.

The boys brought a football and a frisbee if we wanted to play. The girls and I brought sunscreen, tanning lotion, and books.

It was currently noon and we're going to be here all day. We have coolers of both Seagrams and waters along with sandwiches.

It was going to be a good day, I can feel it. Once we had everything laid out, they sprayed each other with sunscreen.

I grabbed the tanning lotion and rubbed it on. It was a hot day and I was already sweating.

We had three chairs so us girls got to sit in them. I turned some music on a speaker and leaned my head back, soaking up the sun.

I loved the heat and being able to lay out in the sun. We laid out in the sun for a little bit but the boys went into the water to cool off.

"Vanessa." Kat said in a sing song way. I knew she was going to say something.

After my date with Colby, I haven't said much about the date. I just said how he took me to Disneyland.

"Yes, Kat?" I turn my head over so I could look at her. "I wanna know the tea from Disneyland." She spoke.

Stas started nodding her head towards me. "Me too, something obviously happened between you two."

I think about the kiss at the castle while the fireworks went off. It was honestly a beautiful moment.

"What makes you think that?" I smirk over towards them. "You two are a lot closer than what you were before the date."

I didn't think it was that obvious. "Plus, you two are more touchy feely recently." Stas added on to the list.

"You can't tell us something didn't happen on the date, Vanessa." She did have a point.

There's no point in hiding it forever. If Colby and I are going to date, they're going to find out sooner or later.

"We might've kissed." They dropped their jaws towards me as I spoke.

"At the castle, when the fireworks were going off." They both started squealing which caused me to giggle.

"That makes me so happy for you both." Stas excitedly told me as I started to blush.

I knew they would freak out, but in a good way. "I've never seen Colby this happy so I'm super happy he met you." I look over at him.

Him and Sam were in the ocean, waist deep. They were laughing at something and Colby looked over at me.

He softened up and waved a little which caused me to laugh a little. I'm lucky I got the chance to meet him.

He's a really great guy.