twenty-six

This flight back to California has been way too long. Our flight was at noon London time, four am Los Angeles time.

We're almost done with the eleven hour flight. It's going to be three pm when we land in Los Angeles.

We should be landing in an hour and I'm pretty sure Sam is picking us up.

Even though I was sad about leaving London, I'm happy to be seeing all my friends again.

During this past week, I've missed my friends so much. I'm the type of person to try to see my friends at least a couple times of week.

So not being able to see them and barely being able to hear from them sucks. But I'm so thankful for this trip.

I've had so much fun on this trip. Getting alone time with Colby was everything I could've asked for.

It was an amazing time. From going out to the pubs, to shopping, to our dinner date and first intimate moment, to the ghost adventures.

It was a lot better than what I thought it was going to be. I'm so happy that we got to go on this last minute trip.

When we finally landed, we went to baggage claim to grab our bags. We scanned everywhere for Sam and eventually found him.

Colby ran over towards his best friend as I slowly walk behind him. I smiled when I saw them hug each other.

I'm feeling the jetlag a little bit but I think it'll be okay. When the boys stop hugging, I finally reach them.

Sam looked down at me and smiled. I give him a side hug as he did the same.

"Did you two have fun?" Sam asked looking in between us two.

Colby and I smirked towards each other, thinking of everything that happened.

"Yeah, it was a lot of fun." I try to hint at everything. We put everything in the Tesla and get in.

We spend most of the car ride explaining everything that happened on the trip.

Well, everything except the night after eating. Sam said that he could drop me off at my apartment knowing my car's there.

Colby helped take my stuff out of the car so I can take it upstairs. "I'll see you soon."

We hugged each other bye and I went up to my apartment.

I honestly missed Devin's outtapocket ass. When I walk into the apartment, I could hear sniffles.

I walk in with furrowed eyebrows when I see Crawford on the couch. He was hanging his head low while Devin sat next to him.

"Everything okay?" I ask grabbing their attention. What did I miss when I was gone?

I was only gone a week. They both turn to me, Crawford's eyes are red and puffy.

"Hey, I didn't know you were coming back so early." Devin admitted to me. I go over and sit next to them.

"How was the trip?" Crawford asked while wiping his eyes. I shake my head towards him.

I would love to talk about it, but I wanna know why I came back to my best friend crying on my couch.

"What I wanna know is why my best friend is crying?" I ask him. He sniffles a little bit.

He then looks over at Devin and nodded his head. "Brynn is back." My heart dropped to my ass.

Brynn is this girl that Crawford talked to a few years ago. She was a total bitch.

She was controlling, rude, and manipulative. She tried to tell Crawford several times that I was using him.

I couldn't stand her. After they broke up, she was trying to say fake ass shit on his name.

It was honestly a lot of petty drama that hurt Crawford. "What do you mean she's back?" I ask trying to understand.

"She messaged Nezza saying how us two were secretly something." I shake my head, not wanting to believe Crawford's words.

Apparently she's trying to say I was the reason they broke up and she needs to keep an eye on me.

Nezza and Crawford apparently got into a really bad fight over it and she doesn't believe him.

It honestly breaks my heart hearing this. "I just don't know what to do." Crawford sniffled towards him.

"Do you want me to talk to Nezza?" He started shaking his head. "I don't want it to get worse. Just please don't tell anyone about it."

Devin and I both nodded our heads. I don't want to break his trust so if he doesn't want people to know, then I won't say anything.

Devin and I spend an hour trying to cheer Crawford up. Once he was feeling a little better, he leaned back on the couch.

"How was your trip?" He asked trying to change the subject. I smiled a little while thinking about it.

"It went really well. We had a really good time." I tell them vaguely. Devin rose an eyebrow towards me.

"Did you fuck?" I drop my jaw towards Devin knowing it was totally out of pocket.

Crawford scrunches his nose at the thought of me and Colby having sex.

Hell, when I think of it, I can feel my face start to heat up. Devin started lightly laughing towards us.

"I knew you two would." I just shook my head while laughing. "Alright, damn. I'd rather talk about Brynn."

We talk for a little bit but I had a lot of laundry to do. I told Crawford he could hang out here for as long as he needed if he didn't want to go back home.

He said he was going to stay because he didn't want to go home to Jc. I was honestly exhausted from the flight.

Right when I laid down after doing laundry, I heard footsteps come inside my room. I open my eyes to see my boyfriend.

I instantly smile whenever I see him. "Hi, I wasn't expecting you." I say happily.

He came over and sat on the edge of the bed. "You weren't answering so I was coming to check on you." I sat up to look at him.

I check my phone to see I had a bunch of messages from him. I frowned towards him.

"I'm sorry, I had to calm Crawford down and then do laundry." I explain to him.

He furrowed his eyebrows towards me when I mentioned Crawford.

"Is he okay?" He asked worriedly. I didn't want to break Crawford's trust so I just shake my head.

"Just some family stuff going on." I shrug it off. I could see sadness in his eyes for a moment but shook it off.

"I figured if you wanted, we could watch a movie." He suggested. I think it'll be fun honestly.

I was too tired to go out and do anything and wanted to rest anyway. I doordashed food for us since I didn't feel like cooking.

As we were laying in bed, looking for a movie to watch, Devin walked in.

She looked surprised that Colby was here with me. I could see a smirk start to come onto her lips.

"Well hey, I didn't know you were here." She spoke to Colby. I started shaking my head towards her.

"Yeah, I came here not to long ago." He tells her. She nods her head while crossing her arms.

I knew what she was thinking, and I knew there was nothing I could say to stop her.

"Hmm. How was the trip? Have fun?" He looked at me confused and then looked at her.

I just shake my head at the conversation. "Yeah, it was nice. Had some good food over there." He spoke consciously.

She nodded her head towards us as she leaned against the door frame. "Yeah, I bet you did." Colby started laughing.

"The fuck are you on about?" He asked laughing at my best friend. She almost smiled but almost instantly dropped it.

"I know things, Brock." He just shook his head towards her. "Yeah, okay. Keep telling yourself that." He teased her.

They argued for a few minutes and she walked away from us.

It's good to be back.