twenty-four

We spent most of yesterday in the hotel since I was so hungover. I felt so bad that we had to stay in the hotel all day but he said it was fine.

We both agreed that we went a little too hard yesterday. Today we spent it doing a bus tour and sitting on top.

It was two hours but it was fun. After the tour, we went to Oxford Street so we could go shopping.

I brought an empty carry on so I could bring home extra clothes that I bought and souvenirs.

Currently, I'm in the hotel room getting ready for our date night. He booked a reservation at a restaurant that's supposed to be fancy.

I had on a red dress that came to my mid thigh. It was a little tight so it showed my curves.

It pushed my breasts together so they're popping off. I was almost done with my makeup so all I had to do was put my heels on.

Once I finished with the makeup, I started strapping my heels. I heard footsteps come in so I looked to see Colby.

He looked so good right now. He had on dress pants and a black button down.

It's simple but it looks so good. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"You look so good right now." I tell him almost speechless. I could see him swallow deeply and then clear his throat.

"I could say the same about you." He rasped towards me. He noticed I still haven't strapped a shoe on so he came over to me.

He bent down and grabbed the shoe. "Colby-" He stopped me from saying anything by shushing me.

"I don't care, I want to." I could hear that he really wanted to. He strapped my heel to my ankle and stood up.

I follow him and stand up, making sure my balance is okay. I'm not used to wearing heels.

"You okay?" He asked as I nodded my head towards him. "I'm ready whenever you are." He smiled toward me.

He interlaced our fingers and we walked down to the car. He opened the door for me which caused me to smile.

I thank him as he jogged towards his side of the car. He drives us to the restaurant and when we get there, it looked super fancy.

He helps me out of the car and we walk inside together, hand in hand. The hostess smiles towards us when we walk to her.

"Hi, do you two have a reservation?" She asked while looking in between us two.

"The names under Brock." He tells her in a serious tone. She types on her computer and nods her head.

"Yes, here it is. You can follow me." She smiled while grabbing two menus for us.

She takes us to a table in the back causing us to thank her. She sits the menus down as we sit in our chairs.

As we wait for our waiter, we start scanning through our menus. Everything looks good here, but it's super expensive.

I shifted in my seat while I look at the menu. "Everything okay, Vanny?" He asked speaking up.

"Yeah, it's just expensive here." I worriedly say. He shakes his head towards me.

"Don't worry about it. I want to treat you tonight and that's what I'm doing."

Before I could say anything, the waiter comes over towards us.

"Hello, my names Harrison and I'll be serving you today." I look up to see a guy looking like Colby's age.

He was looking down at me when he said that. "I was wondering what you guys would like to drink?"