twenty-five

Today's our last full day in London. If I'm being honest, I don't want to leave.

This trip has been amazing with Colby. I can tell that this trip has brought us a lot closer.

I think I noticed it after we had sex for the first time. I do miss my friends, but I've loved being here with Colby.

"Baby, can you hand me my curling wand?" I ask while I was in the living room.

He gets off the bed and heads to the bathroom. Today, we're having more a chill day and going to the a soccer game.

He comes up behind me and hands it to me. "Thank you." He bends down and places a peck on my lips.

I finish getting ready so we could go. We grab everything we need and head out. We walk next to each other, hand in hand.

"Is it bad that I don't want to leave?" Colby admitted towards me as we get into the car.

I turn over to him to see he looked serious. "I don't want to leave either." I frown towards him.

He glanced at me and took my hand into his, interlacing our fingers.

I was honestly happy to be going to this soccer game. Colby somehow got us tickets last minute and we have good seats.

We talk about all that could happen during the game knowing we've never been to a European soccer game.

When we get to the arena, there were already a lot of people here. We showed them our tickets and went inside the arena.

I'm more of a college basketball person so I don't know much about soccer, but I know I'll have fun either way.

We go to the concessions and get food with some beer. We sit down and wait for the game to start.

The whole game was honestly really fun. We didn't know who to cheer for so every time someone would score, we would cheer.

We would get weird looks but it honestly made it better. Every time we would cheer and they'll look at us, we would start laughing.

Even though I didn't understand what was going on, I had fun joking around with Colby the whole time.

We went back to the hotel when it ended so we could start packing. I was folding my clothes while Colby was lying on the bed.

Our flight tomorrow wasn't until noon so we didn't have to get up too early.

"Colby, you gonna start packing?" I ask motherly. I glance at him to see he was on his phone.

"I will in a second, mom." I laugh and roll my eyes. I keep packing, humming to different songs.

As I packed, he stood up suddenly which made me jump a little. "You good?" He had a sly smile on his face.

"Put your shoes. We're going somewhere." I look at him strangely. I try to ask him where but he just shakes his head.

"Just get up and come." I sigh and get up from the floor. I put my shoes on and follow him to the car.

I tried to ask him several times where we were going but he wouldn't answer me.

It was late so I don't know where he's going. If it was a bar he would've said something.

After maybe twenty minutes, it looks like we're at a castle. I squint my eyes to look at it.

"Where are we?" I ask curiously. He smirks towards me as he parks the car.

"I booked a night tour here since it's haunted." I drop my jaw.