twenty-one

"I'm so stressed, I wanna leave." Colby groaned while flopping on his bed.

He's been dealing with business calls all day for their duo account.

They've been thinking about doing a hell week for October and publishing every other day.

I feel bad for him since he's been so stressed. I lay next to him on the bed.

I start running my fingers through his hair while I look at his pretty face.

"Let's leave then." I tell him with no worries. He looked deeply into my brown eyes to see if I was lying or not.

"Are you serious?" He furrowed his eyebrows towards me. The more I thought about it, the more I want to do it.

I can't remember the last vacation I went on. "As a heart attack." I tell him. I think it'll be fun.

"Vanny, I don't know." He frowned towards me. He already had two videos done when him, Sam, and their friend Nate went to Ukraine.

That week and a half without talking to him, sucked. "Colby, I think it'll be fun." I try to tell him.

It was currently mid August so he has a month until Chernobyl and two months until Hell Week.

"Just think about it, a week long vacation with just the two of us." I persuade him.

I could see he was thinking about it. "That does sound pretty good to get alone time with you. Where would we even go?" He questioned.

"I heard Miami is nice." I joke with him. He rolls his eyes towards me while flashing his award winning smile.

"There's that smile." I compliment him. He looks at me for a moment like he was thinking of something.

"So, where are we going?" He genuinely asked, wanting to know.

I sigh while I thought about it. "I've never been to Europe." I think out loud.

I've always wanted to go there. "You've never been to Europe?" He asked shockingly.

"I've been to Canada to visit Crawford if that counts." I know it doesn't but it's better than nothing.

"How would you feel about going to London?" He asked hopeful.

I looked to see if he was being serious, and he was. "You really wanna do this?" He nodded his head towards me.

"You talked me into it. I'm gonna check for flights now." He sat up and grabbed his Macbook.

I can't believe we're really going to do this. It's currently Saturday and he booked us a flight for early Tuesday morning.

"We're going to London, baby!" He bent over and kissed my lips. "Are we telling people that we're leaving?" I ask.

He thinks about it for a moment and smiles. "We should tell our friends but no one else." He leaned in to kiss me but his door swung open.

We both look to see it was Sam. "Am I interrupting something?" He asked looking in between us.

We shake our heads no. "I was wondering if you two wanted to watch a movie with me and Kat."

I nodded my head while Colby looked at his best friend. "Can I talk to just you real quick?" Sam nodded his head while closing the door.

He came over and joined us on the bed. "Is everything okay?" He looked in between us two.

"Yeah. Vanessa and I actually just booked a flight to London." Sam looks at us surprised.