Steven Its Not Something To Get Worked Up About!

Wendy's

Washington St

Middletown, Connecticut

Steven: I would like two Baconators, chicken nuggets, and a chocolate milkshake.

Amanda: Sure.

Spiceseeker: *waiting in the car* There he comes.

Steven: *gets in Spice's car with his food, and milkshake*

Spiceseeker: *drives out of Wendy's, waits for a safe gap in the traffic, turns left onto Washington St, drives past the shopping plazas, the diner, Liberty Bank, Wing It On, Wadsworth Glen, turns right onto West St, stops at the stop sign, drives up the bridge, and the speed bumps, turns left onto Butternut St, drives past Pondview Apts, turns left onto Thomas St, and drives into the apartment parking lot*

Time skip......

Steven: There's no cheese on my burgers!!!!

SkittishReflections: Steven, its okay! They just forgot! There's some Kraft Singles in the fridge. You can use them if you want.

Steven: I'll pass. *eats his burger with an angry look on his face*

SkittishReflections: Suit yourself. *shrugs*

This story was written on Monday, May 9th, 2022.

A/N Steven, its perfectly humane to make mistakes like that at fast food joints! Nothing to lose sleep over! 🙄 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.