Forgetfulness Just Ignore Her

5 Guys

Washington St

Middletown, Connecticut

Forgetfulness: I would like a bacon cheeseburger, one patty, with mustard, mayo, and tomato, and a chocolate peanut butter Oreo cream shake.

Charlotte: Please

Forgetfulness: Please.

Kari: Any fries?

Forgetfulness: No, thanks.

Time skip.....

Forgetfulness: *waiting by the soda machine for his food*

Teenage Girl: *wearing a red shirt, blue jean shorts, white socks, and blue Converse low tops* Move, loser!

Forgetfulness: Watch it!

Teenage Girl: *blows raspberries at F and leaves 5 Guys with her food, and her mother is waiting in the car*

Forgetfulness: Jerk! *lips trembling*

Charlotte: Just ignore her, F!

Forgetfulness: *voice cracking* Why didn't you say anything?

Charlotte: I said, just ignore her! Don't give her the time of day!

Forgetfulness: *crying hysterically*

Charlotte: Stop crying!!! Oh my gosh!

Kari: Number 87!

Charlotte: That's you, F!

Forgetfulness: *gets his food, sniffling*

Charlotte: *leaves 5 Guys*

Forgetfulness: *leaves 5 Guys, still in tears*

Charlotte: *ignores F, starts the car up, drives out of 5 Guys, turns right onto Washington St, passing by Dunkin Donuts, Walgreens, turns left onto West St, stops at the stop sign, drives up the bridge, going on the speed bumps, turns left onto Butternut St, drives past Pondview Apts, the church, turns left onto Thomas St, and pulls into the apartment parking lot* Get out, F!

Forgetfulness: *still crying over what happened at 5 Guys and gets out*

Charlotte: Will you stop that crying?!! Go wash your face, before you eat!

Forgetfulness: *storms into the bathroom, slams the door, and cries up a storm*

Iris: What's the matter with him?

Charlotte: Getting all upset over what some girl did to him at 5 Guys. I told him to ignore her, and he starts crying like a baby!

Iris: I see.

Charlotte: *eating her bacon cheeseburger with ketchup, mustard, mayo, lettuce, and tomato, and drinking her cherry Fanta* You want some of my fries?

Iris: Sure! *eats some of her Cajun fries*

Forgetfulness: *still crying up a storm in the bathroom*

Charlotte: Come on out of that bathroom and eat!

Brandon: Dude, I have to use the bathroom!

Forgetfulness: *finally comes out, his eyes red from crying, and still sniffling*

Brandon: Jeez! *walks into the bathroom, and closes the door*

Forgetfulness: *eats his food*

Iris: He's too immature.

Charlotte: Yup. *eating her fries*

This story was written on Saturday, May 28th, 2022.

A/N F, all you had to do was ignore that girl! But, you let her get to you, and start crying up a storm! 🙄 Can't let people like her get to you dude! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.