Kyle In New Jersey

Jamesburg, New Jersey

Kyle: *eating spaghetti and meatballs* You cook the best spaghetti and meatballs, Aunt Jenny!

Kyle's Aunt: Thank you, nephew!

Kyle's Cousin: *looks out the window* Looks like a storm is coming!

Kyle: Uh oh!

Kyle's Cousin: Yup! *hears a rumble of thunder* See?

Kyle's Aunt: Yeah, the weatherman did say we're supposed to have some thunderstorms today! *hears another rumble of thunder* Hurry up and eat, nephew! This storm is getting closer, and I want everything turned off!

Kyle: Okay! *hears another rumble of thunder* Oh snap! *quickly finishes up his food*

Kyle's Aunt: Good thing, I got the cooking out of the way! *hears the heavy rain falling* Its coming down now!

Kyle's Cousin: *sees a flash of lightning* Oop! Ya guys see that?!

A loud thunderclap shakes the house!

Kyle: Oh my gosh!!!! My heart!

Dog: *barking*

Kyle's Aunt: Shh! Its okay, boy! This storm ain't gonna stick around for long!

It rains ever so harder, causing a flash flood warning to be issued for Middlesex County NJ!

Drivers: *at a standstill on the New Jersey Turnpike, due to the nasty storm rolling through*

North Carolina Driver: *approaching the Molly Pitcher Service Area* Gotta take a break, and let this storm move on by! Gotta rush inside to use the bathroom! *pulls into the service area, parks, shuts off the car, and rushes into the service area, getting soaked*

Men: *in a long line to the men's bathroom*

Woman: *eating Roy Roger's chicken and hears the loud thunder booms outside* Jeez! Just hope I can make it back home to Delaware safely.

Service Area Employee: *mopping the floor*

This story was written on Saturday, May 28th, 2022.

A/N Kyle is at his aunt's house, and a thunderstorm is happening right now in New Jersey!!! Whoa!!! Causing traffic congestion on the turnpike!! 🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩 Be safe, Kyle! We miss you! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.