Emma Can't Wait To Graduate

Middletown High School

LaRosa La

Middletown, Connecticut

Emma: *in line getting lunch, gets her tray, and gets served her food which is ziti with meat sauce, and garlic bread, gets a carton of chocolate milk, and sits down with Brandon, Dorian, Andrea, Kyle, Kara, and Ariel*

Kyle: *drinking his milk*

Emma: *eating her ziti and speaks with her mouth full* Can't wait to graduate next month.

Ariel: What? *sipping her milk*

Emma: *takes a moment to chew and digest her food* I said, I can't wait to graduate next month.

Andrea: I hear ya. *eating her ziti* Its June 25th, right? The graduation ceremony?

Emma: Uh huh. *eating her garlic bread*

Brandon: Hang in there, buddy. You'll get there. *eating his ziti*

Emma: I been here since 2018. Four tough years of dealing with jerks, and homework. Can't wait to get out of this heckhole!

Dorian: Don't blame ya! *drinking his milk*

Me: *in the cafeteria washing dirty trays*

Kara: *eats her ziti* Last day of school is June 23rd.

Andrea: That's right. *drinking her milk*

The usual cafeteria chatter ambiance continues, till the bell rings.

This story was written on Wednesday, May 11th, 2022.

A/N Emma, just hang in there okay? Next month, you'll be graduating with the Class Of 2022, and getting your diploma! You got this, girl! 💜💜💜 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.