Ken And Ray Get Ready For The Wedding

Hampton Inn Martinsburg

Martinsburg, West Virginia

Ken: *dressed in a beige suit, and putting on his necktie*

Ray: *in the bathroom with the door closed*

Ken: *sees the sun shining through the hotel curtains* Ray better get on out of there! We gotta be at the church soon!

Ray: *still in the bathroom with the door closed*

Ken: *hollers* You almost done?!! We gotta get going, Ray!

Ray: *still in the bathroom with the door closed* Yeah!! Hold on, I'll be out! That chocolate milkshake didn't agree with my stomach!

Ken: *groans in frustration* I told him to get a soda from Wendy's. He's gonna make us late for the wedding. *hears the toilet flushing in the bathroom*

Ray: *opens the door and gets out of the bathroom* Sorry about that, brother! Let's get on out of here!

Ken: You sprayed in there right?

Ray: Nah, I'm in a rush! Meet you outside! *dressed up in a dark brown suit, with a red necktie, and leaves the room to go to the elevator*

Ken: Oh, for crying out loud!! *uses the air freshener to spray the bathroom* Jeez! *turns off the TV and quickly leaves the room, pushes the button for the elevator*

Elevator: *dings and the doors slide open*

Ken: *gets in, and pushes the button for the lobby*

Elevator: *goes down, and the doors slide open*

Ken: *gets out of the elevator and outside of the hotel, and is greeted by a humid feel with the sun shining so bright* You know its gonna storm later, with this humidity! Dang it, I forgot my umbrella!

Ray: *waiting by the car* You left it in the car!

Ken: Oh, thanks! *sees an anvil shaped cloud in the sky* That is surefire sign that we will get a storm at some point today.

Ray: Mm hmm. *gets in the car*

Ken: *gets in the car, closes the door, and turns the air conditioner on* So hot in here! Ever since the clouds went away, the sun heated everything up so fast!

Ray: Yeah!

Ken: *puts in the address of the church into the GPS* Hopefully, we can get the wedding and reception done and overwith, before this storm hits!

Ray: Mm hmm!!

Ken: *drives out of the hotel parking lot and heads towards the wedding*

This story was written on Saturday, May 14th, 2022.

A/N Have fun at the wedding, guys!!! Save me some of that wedding cake!! 😋😋😋😋 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.