Chapter 9: BEHOLD, A SIMP (it's Myst) (hi Myst!!!)

TW: mention of assholes harrasing ppl in the nightclub, blood, violence, mentions of alcohol,

Logan had never been a fan of night clubs, so being dragged into one by Virgil didn't do a great job on making him like the guy more. The reason he didn't enjoy them was because they were loud, boring, and there were strangers in there. In all honestly, Logan preferred staying home and not do anything than be overwhelmed by people he didn't know and music he hated. This must've been the third time going to one, first two having been invited by old friends only to get lost. If Virgil even dared disappearing, Logan would be out of here as fast as he could.

Unfortunately, Virgil decided to do just that. Get mixed in with the crowd. Logan had to grab his wrist tight before he lost sight of the man.

"Let go!" Virgil exclaimed with a playful tone, "What's gotten into you?"

"Well, you said we were here to teach me! Don't just disappear, you haven't explained anything yet!"

"We have to go greet a friend first. Just- follow me."

Virgil walked away once more; thankfully, Logan hadn't let go of his hand, meaning he was carried behind the other vampire through the sea of people. The elder vampire seemed confident doing so, squirming away through the breaches of people, not staying still for one second, even if for Logan the wall of people seemed impenetrable. The guy obviously had lots of experience with this.

The young vampire was guided to the counter, where less people were seated. They had reached a spot next to a kid sitting in one of the chairs, green glass bottle in hand. They were wearing a blue hoodie and black jeans, longish black hair up in a ponytail, revealing moon earrings along with a matching chocker (which had a moon pendant). Their round face was hidden away by a MCR mask, eyes sheltered away by glasses.

"Ey there Myst," Virgil smiled, sliding to the chair next to them.

"Hi Virge!" They replied, smiling with their eyes. Their voice was very high pitched and feminine.

"Putz, this is Logan, the new vamp guy. Dreamboat, this is Myst, she's a friend."

"What's a child doing here?" Logan asked, pointing at her, "The minimum age to enter is 16, and she can't be older than 13-"

"Actually I'm 19," Myst interrupted him.

"Oh, sorry... Are you a vampire that-"

"I'm 100% human."

"I-" Logan felt his face warm from embarrassment. This must've shown, since Myst chuckled

"I get that a lot, it's... it's fine."

"Strangely enough, she's the one human that shares my suffering," Virgil smirked. Logan frowned, confused.

"Is it... is it because you're 115 years old but look 22-"

"It's because I'm 115 but look 22," Virgil nodded, "Together we make the "looks much younger than what you actually are club""

"Are Janus and Remus part of this club as well?"

"Neither of them cares too much about it, to be honest. It's just Myst and I so far"

"You'll be able to join soon," Myst elbowed Logan, "Just wait a few years"

"Yay..." Logan wasn't looking forward to that. At least he'll say as a 27-year-old from now on, not a terrible age, "Anyways, um- how did you two meet?"

"We met here, actually," Virgil answered, "I was looking for someone to feed off, and this asshole was bothering Myst, so I drained him so much he got to the verge of death. We became friends after that."