Chapter 33: The prince and the snake (uwu)

This is gonna be a weird af chapter. I dont give any fucks anymore. Hope y'all enjoy lmfao

All that Roman wanted was to get home and get some rest. That's all! Prince didn't want anything fancy, not a long bath, not watch tv, not dinner- just rest and relax in the most mundane way possible. They'd probably just microwave a pizza and eat it in bed, hopefully falling asleep little after.

Acting and masking found itself more challenging lately, especially since Logan was no longer there, no longer keeping em in check and making sure crown didn't do anything stupid. Which was something cloud did fairly often when unsupervised. But now that Logan wouldn't even look at em...

The actor sighed and unlocked the door of their apartment. Cloud took off princes red scarf, coat, and boots, leaving their purse in the hanger before walking towards the kitchen to prepare dinner. As crown passed down the hallway tho, through the corner of eir eye, Roman saw something in the window. They shook it off, but checked just in case, expecting it to have been some weird-shaped shadow. But now. There was a man sitting in princes window.

Roman screamed in fear and rushed to the kitchen, grabbing a weapon to defend emself with before entering back in the living room. Frying pan in hand and ready to strike, Roman approached the window. The person sitting in it simply looked back at Roman, a strange expression on their face.

This person had a masculine build, kind of short for a man, with very long, straight black hair that fell down their shoulders, a hat over their head. Their skin was pale, a big contrast with both the dark hair and the black cape that covered their shoulders. Even if the shadows of the hat hid their face slightly, Roman could see one bright blue eye, the other being milky white, a scar crossing through it, starting before the eyebrow and ending little bellow the eye. They had other two scars, each one on a different cheek. Bellow the cape, Roman distinguished some yellow, but it was hard to see anything other than gloves with said cape.

Just then was when Roman realized that there was no logical explanation on how this guy had managed to get to princes window. This window in particular. At least the one in eir bedroom had a small balcony where this stranger could rest on, but this one didn't. Besides, crown lived on the third highest floor, so it was impossible- or at least, insanely hard -for anyone to get there.

"Finally," The stranger exclaimed with an eye roll, "I've been waiting in here for forever! I must say, even if the view you got here is outstanding, this has been quite boring. Could you be a dear and let me in?"

"What the fuck!?" Roman yelled, "Who are you, you- you rapscallion!"

"Hmm, it's been a long time since anyone called me that," The man smiled, "My name is Janus, it's a pleasure to-"

"OH, SO YOU'RE HIM!?" Roman pointed the pan towards Janus, "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TURNED LOGAN INTO A VAMPIRE!?"

"I'd appreciate if you wouldn't scream, I'm sure some of your neighbors are trying to sleep right now. And, darling, if you're planning on attacking me, you should seriously work on your stance. I could easily make you fall and loose the fight in less than two moves if I was allowed inside your appartement," Roman fixed princes stance slightly before Janus continued to talk, "Also, a frying pan? Who on earth attacks people with pans? I get that it's heavy, but next time you should grab a knife- that's something you could do some real damage with"

"Why... are you giving me tips?" Roman asked, "I could go back into the kitchen right now and grab a knife and stab you with it"

"But you won't. Besides- a friend of Logan's is automatically my friend, so I would hate seeing you hurt"