Chapter 24: Who cares about historical acuracy when the bf is hot?

we reaced 1,5k woooooooooooooooooooooo

tw: talk of the mafia, bad historical acuracy, french

Monday afternoon came along, the date stablished for going to the mall. True, they had to wait a whole week to do it, but all the other days Logan was busy with work and when he finished most shops were closed.

Surprisingly enough, the makeover session with Virgil was... fun? Almost? Somewhat? The older vampire practically dragged the other to Hot Topic to find the adequate clothes. It took them between one and two hours to find the right outfit, finally settling for a fall out boy t shirt, fishnet gloves, a leather jacket and ripped black jeans. Virgil let Logan keep his shoes since the boots he was wearing seemed "good enough". Apart from the clothes themselves, Virgil convinced Logan to buy some chains and a chocker as well, as a final touch.

Even if the clothes were nothing like Logan's style, the experience was enjoyable. The two vampires talked a bunch about music and what bands they liked; the shock on Virgil's face when he learned that the younger vampire enjoyed emo music was something the other would never forget.

Something that Virgil had failed to mention was that, apparently, the plan for the night also included going back to Janus's house for a movie night. Said vampire had been the one who brought Virgil to the mall and had gone buy blood and wine while the other two vampires acted like morons.

Said pair met with Janus at the door of the mall, Logan still wearing the outfit that had been chosen for him. He kept rubbing his hands against the jeans, worried about being made fun of by Janus over his outfit. When they got to the car, Virgil jumped on the front seat, leaving Logan no other option than sitting in the back. He did and waited for the inevitable. Janus spoke.

"You look good in that, Logan, altho I must say, that chocker wouldn't be my first choice, a laze one might've looked better... You're getting rusty, Virgil," He commented, his voice holding no hints of mockery nor sass- it was a genuine, lighthearted.

"Not my fault they didn't have any of that," Virgil answered, "Which is a shame, since I needed one. Had to work with what I had."

"Wait-" Logan intervened, "Is that all you're going to say about my outfit?"

"What else is there to say? Not your usual style, but it's not bad either," Janus commented, "Why? What were you expecting?"

Logan looked down

"For you to make fun of it...?"

"Never! Logan, you're my... my- Virgil, what's the-"

"Bestie"

"You're my bestie, Logan! Besides, Virgil has done one of these "emo makeovers" to all of us at some point, so it's not really that surprising anyways."

"He has?" Logan asked, looking at the other two.

"Definitely. Remus adored what I chose for him, made me buy more than one outfit, didn't he?" Virgil said.

"We still have them in the closet," Janus nodded, "Emile looked great with that black lipstick and while eyeliner."

"And Patton with that little black skirt? Adorable. Simply adorable."

"You guys seem to have a lot of fun with this sorta stuff, huh?" Logan commented

"Yes," Virgil nodded, "Oh! Talking of! I found a new movie we simply have to watch, and since it's my turn choosing today, we're gonna."

"And what movie is this?"

"That's a surprise," Virgil smirked, "Altho it might not be Patton-appropriate. We can also put him some Disney, he enjoys that more anyways."