Chapter 34: Becoming friends again

Before we start, just wanted to say that we've got to 2,5k reads, and thats so coo!? like- we're halfway through to get to 5k and thats honestly amazing

Also i'm officially eliminating the thursday updates until further notice due to mental health reasons ig. Idk lol. Anyways, sorry for potential bad quality and enjoy!

Logan pushed away the hair that had managed to fall on his face. He had headphones on his ears, playing Immortals by Fall out boy, ignoring external sounds which would only be unnecessary distractions, simply wanting to get home as fast as possible. But, because of this, he was unable to hear the running steps of the person trying to catch with him.

The vampire felt a tap on his shoulder, making him flinch and look towards the person who had touched him. There stood Roman, taller than him, wearing those heeled boots. Had prince ran again with them? Roman's hair wasn't tied up today, falling all over crowns face from the little run ey had done to be able to reach Logan before he was list from sight. Their red scarf, as always, was wrapped around crowns neck, failing to hide a shy smile.

"You left early, I thought I wouldn't be able to catch up with you," Roman said, "You doing alright?"

Logan blinked, not expecting to see Roman, nor for cloud to talk with him again. He took his headphones off

"Good evening, Roman," Logan said, trying to match Roman's smile, "It's- it's a surprise to see you here."

"I'm a gay full of surprises," Roman winked, "Sorry 'bout the past few days- I just had to get my shit together. Either way, it was bound for us to talk again soon, I don't know how much longer I could've staid without hearing your beautiful voice"

"I- I would say "same", but I have the honor and privilege of hearing you sing every night, so I suppose it doesn't apply to me," Logan replied, to which Roman's face tinted slightly red.

"Anyways- where are you headed to? Going back home already?" Roman asked, to which Logan nodded, "Cool! I still haven't gone to your place, have I?"

"I don't think you have... And before you ask, it's very messy, so I don't think visiting would be the best idea," Logan replied, "Sorry"

"Eh, it's fine," Roman shrugged, "May I walk you there anyways?"

"Sure," Logan shrugged, before he began walking again. Roman followed, holding his hand. Logan looked away slightly, hoping that his face wouldn't turn the same color as Roman's scarf.

It didn't take long for Logan to start talking again

"Look- I'm sorry. Sorry for lying to you and hurting your trust and-"

"It's alright Logan," The other stopped him

"But-"

"Really, it's not your fault"

"Roman, I-"

"I mean it," Roman lifted eir hand up, carrying Logan's with it and forcing the vampire to look at him, "I've forgiven you. Don't worry more about it, Janus assumed all the fault, so you need to stop feeling guilty now"

"What?" Logan stopped walking, "Janus did what now?"

"Your friend lowkey broke into my appartement last night and we had a talk about some stuff," Roman shrugged, "It ain't a big deal, don't worry 'bout it"

Logan blinked a few times, processing what he had just been told

"I swear to god, I'm going to murder that snake-"

"Oh, no need to do so," Roman laughed, "He's actually a really nice guy! Kinda creepy, but in the hot Disney villain kinda way. We got along fairly well after the initial shock passed away."