Chapter 52: I strugled to figure out wtf to do in here for a week. Enjoy?

6K READS POG OMG YESSS

COME ON GUYS WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 10K

Logan called for Patton again. They were supposed to have walked out the door more than 5 minutes ago if they wished to arrive to the park in time, but the boy was taking forever.

As it was Monday, Roman didn't have work today, which had led to cloud volunteering to give Logan a hand on the care of Patton, who had requested to go out for the day. Logan decided this was a good idea, as having Patton stay indoors for an indefinite time didn't sound entirely healthy

"Patton, please," Logan insisted, looking at the time as he stood by the door, "What's taking you so long?"

"I forgot my toy!" Patton exclaimed, "And the water bottle!"

"Didn't you fill the water bottle already?" Logan asked, looking inside the appartement again to see the boy re-filling it.

"I did, but then I drank, and then it was half empty, so I have to fill it up again," Patton explained, shoving it inside his backpack, which was filled to the brim.

"Why do you need so many things?" Logan asked, "We're just going to the park"

"We are not "just going to the park"" Patton argued, "We're going on an adventure! I don't know if the park you're taking me to is boring, has good flowers, has good rocks, has good sand, has squirrels... I don't know that! I have to be prepared!"

"I- Fine, sure, that's coherent enough," Logan sighed, "You ready already?"

"Yep!" Patton nodded, stepping out the door, "All ready!"

"You didn't fix up your shoes," Logan said, pointing down towards Patton's multi-colored shoes, which were open.

While Patton fixed the Velcro up, Logan closed the front door and locked it up. Once they both finished, they got on their way to the park.

...

Patton quite literally ran off the second they reached the park where they were supposed to meet up with Roman. Logan let him, the boy had proven that he could look after himself, and considering what had happened the other day, it would be better not to be over his head.

It was quite easy to find Roman, as ey stood near the playground, the red scarf crown always had was very easy to spot thanks to its vibrant color. Prince had found a bench already from where you could supervise the playground in the park fairly well, which was good news as that's where Patton ran off to.

"Buenas tardes, mi amor," Roman smiled, leaning towards Logan when he sat down next to crown, "¿Todo bien?"

"Roman, I remind you, I cannot speak Spanish, therefore I have no idea what you're saying to me," Logan said, "Well, I have some idea, but it's a pretty vague and likely to be inaccurate"

"You should learn it," Roman stated, "Spanish is the language of love, everyone knows"

"Well, actually, the city of love is Paris, therefore, we can say that the actual language of love is French," Logan argued, "Which is apparently is something I should also learn, according to everyone, it seems," Roman pouted at this, which made Logan's expression soften a little, "But if you insist, I can try and learn it for you"

"I do insist!" Roman exclaimed, "You will learn Spanish so that I can be all cheesy with you and you understand it!"

"Alright, alright," Logan chuckled.

"Lesson 1," Roman said, putting a hand on Logan's cheek, turning his face for him to look at cloud's. Roman's dark eyes looked lovingly at Logan's grey ones, ""Mi amor" means "my love", and "¿Puedo besarte?" Means "can I kiss you?""