𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬

𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬

  "Girlll, you've been going on for the past 5 hours round and round and round! Are you not dizzy?" It was Y/n's nth time along the tracks, and despite not feeling the slightest bit of exhaustion, her car was. 

Taking a break at the corner, Y/n takes out her phone, to see the groupchat she muted blow up.

Soulmate gc

leader-nim

Come back tonight, Y/n.

I'm serious!

Ttori

Yeah...you really shouldn't be outside living alone...

Y/n

Who said I was?

And why should I?

Don't you not want me there? 

Switching her phone off, she couldn't be bothered to read whatever was at the top, since it was too much. "It's like they have nothing better to do..." Soyeon looks over at the phone, before snatching it. "Yah!"

Soulmate gc

Y/n

Soyeon here take this girl out on a date or something pls, 

all she does is eat sleep study and race

save her poor ass

"YAH! WHO LET YOU SAY THAT!" Surprising herself, Y/n was not as mad as she was before, deep down feeling happy bubbles well up within her. "Please girl, if I hadn't done that, you probably would be single your whole life." Annoyed, Y/n huffs out in anger," It's not that bad, please." "Whatever you say, my racing baby." "Ew."

jw x y/n

y.jw

Hey

It's jungwon

Y/n

Yes?

y.jw

Why are you so cold-

(deletes it)

Are you free after school tomorrow

Y/n

Why?

y.jw

Let's meet after school at the cafe outside Hybe

I'm willing to give you a chance

That's if you will take it

Your choice

Y/n

Anything

Replying the boy, she felt a certain feeling of happiness and relief, seeing Jungwon step up like that. 'I'm willing to give you a chance, that's if you will take it, your choice.' Unable to keep calm ultimately, Soyeon reads the chat, and they both squeal in joy. "Finally! My ship is sailing AHHHHHH!" 

Being called into the office, Y/n was briefed about her upcoming promotions, and competitions. She was gaining fame, just like her soulmates. Being the youngest Blue Flame member to join the team, she was getting the spotlight, as the generation's Racing Prodigy. 

"Summing up everything, Y/n, you need to go to Hybe tomorrow." Huh? "Why? Aren't they an entertainment company?" "To handle everything on your schedule, your new manager is from Hybe." "I see, I understand." Questions float up in her mind. Y/n is a racer, even if she needed a manager, why would she need one from Hybe? 

"Just accept it girl, I know what you're thinking. Go back home now, where you're SUPPOSED to be, not here." Soyeon warns sternly, earning a frustrated growl from the younger girl. "Whatever." "I got movers to move your things already, so just drive there." "YOU WHAT-"

Driving there, Soyeon accompanies the girl up, making sure she went in. "No backing out, don't deny your feelings. They're your soulmates, there's nothing wrong with being around them." Nodding for the umpteenth time, they walk in. 

"I've done my job to send the girl here. I trust you won't let her leave," "Yes noona." What the- "Yes yes ok I won't leave, jeez." Walking in, the girl caught the eyes of the rest, heads peeking out of their rooms, to see their soulmate in the living room. "Oh Y/n!" Turning her head, the bright boy grabs a seat next to her on the floor.

"Uhh...hi," The way you stuttered awkwardly made Jungwon slap his shoulder, Sunoo glaring back. "There's food on the table, we left it for you, there's chicken." Looking at the table, you see that fried chicken literally screaming at you to eat it. "It's fine, I'm not-" grrrrrh. Y/n's stomach growled loudly, earning chuckles from the youngest, Niki. 

"Just go. We heard you didn't eat since lunch this afternoon." The girl stands up to see her older friend has left, walking to the table. Eating her food quietly, Y/n receives a call. "Hello?" "Y/n! Your...your dad just had a heart attack, we're in an ambulance! Come quickly! Hello? Hello??? Y/n!" 

Gripping the sides of the table, it was as if someone just dunked a pale of cold water on you. "What...?" "Y/n, just listen to me, calm down ok, I'm sure he'll be fine, just make your way here, ok? Don't panic." 

"Is everything ok?" Heeseung senses something is wrong, walking out to the dining room. "I need to go," Already wearing her shoes, Y/n runs to her car, about to zoom off, her mind in a daze. "Y/n ah!"