𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦

 The next morning, Y/n realises that the boys' were going to have a comeback, when she saw 'Blessed-Cursed' M/V teaser was released. Knowing that they were definitely busy, she didn't want to disturb them. 

Y/n wakes up at 6 in the morning, unable to go back to sleep, making breakfast for them. Since they were having a comeback, they would probably not go to school. Living her life as usual, Y/n leaves the house alone, to school. 

"Y/n, what's wrong with you." Soyeon walks over to the girl's table, watching her lay her head on the table, which wasn't like how she was. "Just tired." Knowing her well enough that she wasn't 'just tired', the girl sits beside her the entire time in class, knowing that the two boys won't be joining her in class. 

" Since I'm okay now, I'm going back to my racing. Enhypen are idols, I'm a freaking racer, why would we even be soulmates?!" It was lunch time after school, and both girls are on the rooftop admiring the view. "Yah, don't question god's decision, ok? There has to be a reason." Scooting over to the girl, Soyeon asks in excitement. "So...what's your new car!!" "Are you serious-"

"Damn. You literally picked this car for Niki? It's soo nice though," Looking at the picture on Y/n's phone, the girl's jaws drop. "It should be at the training centre already. Wanna follow me today?" Looking at Soyeon, she knew deep down she desperately needed someone to accompany her today, to feel less lonely. 

"Of course, Mark can wait. You're my priority," Hugging her, Y/n just coos in disgust at the clingy best friend. 

Arriving at the training centre, both girls were greeted by the entire team in the office. "You came just on time, Y/n ah." Captain Sooha continues with the meeting, briefing her about her schedule, from promotions to competitions to overseas trainings, with Soyeon listening as well. 

After the meeting ends, Sooha brings the two girls to the garage, and there was the new car, the car Niki really liked, as well as her, with her name 'EJ' on the door of the car. Squealing in joy, Soyeon runs over to literally hug the car, as Y/n thanks her captain, that handed her the team's uniform Jacket. 

"Why do I always feel that you are so much more enthusiastic about my cars than me?" Smacking her shoulders, Y/n gets into the car, as Soyeon was taking numerous selfies with the car. "Ok girl, I gotta practice, continue hugging my car later ok?" Rolling her eyes, Soyeon just proceeds to the VIP section where the whole racing track can be seen, doing her own things. 

Surprisingly, Soyeon receives a message from Heeseung. (bold as Heeseung)

She's with you right?

Yeah.

Send her home when you guys are done, thanks.

seen

Sighing, she finally understood what Y/n's mood today was all about. "You guys are not on good terms, are you? Heeseung literally had to text me about you." Done for the day, the older girl wanted to talk some sense into the racer, who probably is having a harder time with her soulmateS. 

"No, why? I just chose to not disturb them since they are preparing for their comeback." Y/n knew very well that she just wanted to feel included in their lives, and not as lonely as she feels now. When her dad was still around, she would call her parents almost once every two days to have a heart-to-heart talk. Now, she barely calls her mum. 

The loneliness that she felt is indescribable. "There's nothing wrong with craving affection and attention, Y/n ah. You must probably miss that so much, especially with dad and mum." Driving back home, the two girls spoke out their true feelings. Unable to keep it in, the younger girl stops at the side of the road, laying her head on the wheel, bursting into tears. 

"I miss him...so much," Sniffling, she knew she couldn't hide away from Soyeon. "Watching them just...ignore me and live their lives like I'm not there, just made me miss...miss how I was at the centre of attention with my parents..." Stroking her back, the 16 year old girl was definitely going through a lot, and really needed help. 

"If you don't feel any better, it's better to see a counselor." Stopping at the front of their house, Y/n could see her mum on her laptop, as Soyeon gets off. "Don't worry about your mum, she has me." Sending her a grateful smile, Y/n glances over at her mum again, before leaving.

Reaching home, she dries her tears, entering her room silently. No lights on, she walks over to her bed, sitting at the very edge, crying her heart out again, silently. Her perspective of having a soulmate, or soulmates, was a happy thing. From knowing how one another feels, caring for each other because of that special bond, to doing everything together like a couple, at least that was what she would go through, from reading all those fanfictions. But ultimately, she was wrong.

There she sat, thinking about all her life decisions, to her father's passing, to her accident, and to her soulmates. Having idols as soulmates, fans probably think its the happiest thing that would happen to them, but here she was, as a fan, an engene, that couldn't even get the slightest affection from her soulmates, her idols.