𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"Jake?" You mutter to yourself, about to re-route and exit from the side gate. "Y/n!!" Sighing, you turn back, to see Jake already in front of you. "What...are you doing here." With a blank stare, you stare at him, exhausted. "It's 8 o'clock already, and since you're here, I knew you were planning to skip dinner." Why does he know?

I'm sorry baby, he asked and I'm out with the younger ones today, he'll bring you back okay? LEE HEESEUNG- "Heeseung hyung told me your schedule today, and he's out with Jungwon and Niki, so..." Glancing at him from the corner of your eyes, you could only sigh in defeat. "Let's go then."

Sitting in a restaurant near the dorms, the tension was more than enough to be called 'awkward', as the boy constantly glances at the girl, who kept looking at her phone

Soon, the food came, and y/n just quietly eats her meal, not looking up. "So...how was your day?" Jake tries to break the ice between them, as the girl only utters, "good." Jake was slurping down his Tteokbokki, while y/n eats her barbequed meat. Trying to reach for a tissue, the boy was fast enough to get it for her, as she eyed him weirdly. 

They finally finished and Jake pays for it. In Jake's car, the two silently make their way back, before Jake stops at the side of the river near their dorm, enjoying the view of the river. Getting frustrated with Jake's actions, she kept getting mixed feelings. 

"Why are you doing this, Jake? No one asked you to get involved into my life-" "Can you stop pushing me away?! Can't you tell I want to save back whatever misunderstanding we have that make you distant from me?!" You couldn't process what he said so suddenly, but got there. "Pushing you away? You got a girlfriend for gods sake, Jake! And it's my god damn friend! Quit trying to two time me will you! I'm not your spare tire if Rei doesn't want to spend time with you!" At that point, she was shedding tears, faster than she thought.

"Y...yah, I didn't mean to make you cry...I just..." You couldn't bring yourself to look at him, sobbing in your seat, so many emotions just overwhelming you, as you couldn't stand the fact that you're a big fan of your soulmates, but they liked someone else. Annoyed, you get out of the car, leaning on the front of the car, covering your eyes.

Jake's footsteps were obvious, but you didn't want to face him. Turning away from him, he kept trying to get in front of you, before giving up, and turning you around harshly. "Is that what it's all about? Because you like me, or us? Answer me." More tears leaked out, hearing her own heart crack. 

Recollecting herself, she looks back at him with bloodshot eyes. "Yeah. Out of the billions of men in the entire world, it had to be you guys. I thought as a fan, I was the luckiest person in the entire world. Maybe not after all. If we had never met, I may have been a happier person, honestly." Jake sat there, listening in silence, as he stared at you. 

"What do you guys see in Rei though, she's really pretty for one, and bright, and is the minister's daughter as well. She's the perfect girl a guy needs to have, right? You guys got the right girl, I'm happy for you." You didn't want to turn around, the tears dripping down more and more. 

"I'm sorry...for not realising and being so blind when you were in front of me. I thought you only saw me as a brotherly figure. Yes, Rei is every man's dream girl, but the only reason I went to her...was because you were rarely around us, and always avoiding us." You quietly listen, staring at the river below you. 

Turning you around once again, you met Jake's face, that looked like a sad puppy. "I was surprised when you got together with Heeseung hyung. I didn't think he would be first. And I was...quite upset that you only did that with him, and not me." As if you didn't understand what he was saying and what he meant, you just stared blankly. "Okay...then?" Where are you and Jake? It's late- Shhhh.

"I couldn't take it. I broke up with Rei." What? "You...what?" Dumbfounded, you couldn't believe it. The two were so clingy just a day ago, and now, they are nothing. "We broke up. Rei told me she felt bad for dating her friend's soulmate. And besides, I didn't feel anything for her. I was only with her because...I wanted to forget about my feelings for you. Must be our soulmate connection, I guess." He spoke carefully, eyeing you. 

"I thought she broke up with you cuz you weren't enough for her." "Yah!" You giggle, hearing his reaction. You could feel him come up behind you, turning around to see his face inches from yours. "You were jealous, weren't you?" Rolling your eyes, you didn't want to admit, but deep down, you know you were. 

The silence lasted for 3 seconds, before feeling the boy's lips placed on your forehead. "Give me some time to make it up to you, I promise I'll do my best." That one line seemed to stop you from dripping tears, finally looking up at him. You both lock eyes for god knows how long, sincerity evident in his brown orbs. 

"Let's go back. Oppa is waiting for us." Hugging you, the boy releases your body, moving towards you, eventually hitting the railing. His both hands fly to the railing, stopping you from leaving, catching you off guard. Leaning closer, you start to turn orange, you heart pounding 100km/h. 

"Can I...kiss you?" 

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂: 𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘮 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮 𝘉𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭? 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘳...

𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙏𝙈𝙄: 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘛^𝘛

𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪'𝕤 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟? 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘈𝘙𝘈𝘛 𝘙𝘦𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴!! 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰!!! 𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘖𝘛 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘶𝘶𝘶<33 (𝘏𝘖𝘛 - 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯)

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

𝘔𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘙𝘦𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 27, 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘺!! 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘶𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 '𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘳', 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵!! 𝘓𝘶𝘷 𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘙𝘦𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 - 𝙍𝙚𝙞