𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝘑𝘢𝘺'𝘴

𝘑𝘢𝘺'𝘴

[A/n: you might want to play the song above, I think your heart will race XD]

Your heart was about to burst, as so you felt. Mustering whatever courage was left in you, you looked up to his, a serious expression written all over your face.

"Are you serious? About us, are you sure? Because I feel that if I answer you now, it may not be the answer that you or I want." His hearty chuckle caused your heart to skip a beat. "But...I'm not psychic or anything, you seem to...feel that this is the right choice, don't you?" "What is the right choice then?" 

Pulling you close to him, he smiles down at you who just froze up, slowly inching closer. "This." His soft lips fell onto yours, smiling into the kiss when you kissed him back. About to lose your breath, you slowly pull away, turning a shade of dark red. 

"You have your answer." He looks at you, hands resting on your waist, staring down at you. "Give it a try, I promised I'd make it up to you, so give me a chance." Feeling soft at his words, you hide your face in his chest, slightly bopping your head up and down. "Fine. Just this once." 

As if the boy was on cloud nine, he lifted her up and spun her around in happiness, before pressing a long kiss on your forehead. "What about Rei though, I feel bad. I saw her as my older sister before I left to London." 

"Don't worry about that, I'm sure she will understand. You can talk to her, I'm sure she will be there for you." You nod, your hands snaking around Jay's neck, both of you seemed to be so caught up in the moment, giggling in happiness. "You're such a dork, I swear." "Your dork, only for you." 

Arriving home, you saw everyone at home

Arriving home, you saw everyone at home. Ignoring the stares, Jay whispers to you that he would be in his room. You nod, before glancing at Hee who was eating with the rest at the dining table. You share a careless smile to the rest, before your hands snake behind Hee's waist. 

"I'm back." "Hey." He placed one hand on your arms that were circling his waist. You pressed your lips to the back of his neck, before making your way to you and Rei's room. 

You were finally ready for bed, when you saw Rei on her bed, shopping on her laptop. "Rei unnie." You called her softly, before sliding into her bed beside her. "Hey." 

The older girl turned her attention to you, before you embraced her. "Are you okay? You looked like you cried." Her bloodshot eyes were more than obvious, and her puffy cheeks that seem to add more to the sadness. 

"They broke up with me, y/n ah." You were shocked, but you didn't want to show it to her. "Why? Did it not work out?" Before you knew it, your shoulder was turning wet. From her crystallised tears. 

"They...we shouldn't have gotten together in the first place. They were losing their feelings for me...and I didn't want you to dislike me, y/n ah." Listening intently, she breaks down in your embrace, as we all know how hard heartbreaks are. 

"I'm sure you'll find someone, unnie. There's like...infinite men in the universe." The older girl giggles, uttering a small 'Thank you', before the two fall into slumber. 

"Y/n

"Y/n...Y/N!" That voice. You stir awake to see Jay's face inches away from yours, turning flustered in seconds. "Yah! Why are you so close again??" 

You quickly cover your mouth, trying to find Rei beside you, "She's already outside eating." Pecking your forehead, the boy quickly asks you to get out of bed, and you follow suit. 

"Morning, y/n." The rest greeted you like usual, and you took your seat beside Jay and Hee. "You guys got together?" "Mhm."

"That's good." Hee whispers to you, as you pretended to not look at him. The way the boy was dressed right now was just attracting your attention to him. I know I look good, baby. 

You choked on your coffee and was losing your breath as Jay quickly tried to save you. "Yah!" You whisper-yelled in his ear, causing him to chuckle. At the corner of your vision, you could see some pairs of jealous eyes. 

"Thanks for yesterday, y/n ah. I hope we're ok now." "Of course." The two of you share a warm smile, and the older girl giggles when you saw the way she was looking at you. 

"Unnie, I know I'm hot and everything, but I'm not lesbian-" 

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂: 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘷𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘴? 𝘔𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘷𝘭𝘰𝘨 :>

𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙏𝙈𝙄: 𝘐 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 10 𝘩𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘧 2 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵- 𝘩𝘦𝘩

𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪'𝕤 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟? 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙞 - 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

𝙔𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙩 100𝙠 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙝 𝙓𝘿 𝙇𝙪𝙫 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 - 𝙍𝙚𝙞